What controller setting do you use?

Rob T

What controller setting do you use?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What controller setting do you use?

• Southpaw
    • Bumper Jumper
    • Recon
    • Green Thumb
    • Boxer
    • Fishstick

• 4 weeks later...

I've been running default because I ran default in Reach due to the fun of aiming while jetpacking. I keep thinking of switching back to bumper jumper (I used it in Halo 3) but haven't been able to give up my LB for AAs yet. I think AAs on LB makes you better prepared for most fights but bumper jumper makes you better at the actual fights.

I would use recon controls, as they have melee as the B button like other halos. But I can't use recon because it makes sprint the X button. This feels totally wrong and alien to me where a sprint button should be. I wish I could make clicking the thumbstick sprint on Recon, and make x button crouch.

Of course, If sprint didn't exist, or was an armor ability I wouldn't be having this issue lol.

I play on 5 sensitivity on default. Default offers the most versitility as it's almost identical to the control scheme from COD. if you play both games this control scheme is awesome because you can seemlessly switch games with no accidental instinctual button presses in the other game that would result in something bad, like hitting B to melee someone in COD and crouching instead.

• 4 years later...