Mantis needs THRUSTERS!!!

FaTaL

That would be awesome, I always joke about the Mantis as a pre-mature Optimus Prime aka OP, but to finish off the look it needs a thruster pack. What better way to make the Mantis more complete than adding a thruster back. Not only that but one that could be used in order to jump maybe a little off of the ground. EPIC.

PS. I can not help but laugh when someone is stomped on by a mantis, it is so dang funny. Talk about a Spartan Kick. Any level with the mantis is SPARTA!

Mantis is already the winner of the field. On Ragnarok, if you have both mantis you win. Now if you look at it this way, think of the people abusing it? Evading Splasers at last second, avoiding jacking; that'd make it way to OP and the most dangerous thing on the field.

A well coordinated team can take down any vehicle in seconds. The mantis is way to slow to evade anything and anyone who is using the laser on a mantis should probably not be in the line of sight haha. Shoot it from behind and you would never see it coming.

A well coordinated team can take down any vehicle in seconds. The mantis is way to slow to evade anything and anyone who is using the laser on a mantis should probably not be in the line of sight haha. Shoot it from behind and you would never see it coming.

I'm pretty sure a well coordinated team would also back up the vehicle of the field. Both teams get a Mantis too, it works both ways.

I'm pretty sure a well coordinated team would also back up the vehicle of the field. Both teams get a Mantis too, it works both ways.

Let's face it, well coordinated teams are few and far between. But, with 2 mantis' it makes it fair. RIGHT?! haha!

Good Idea, let's make it have 4 overshields too, and able to lock on to players and vehicles. c:

How about let's not troll....And for the ranking system that is exactly what ranks are for? They just aren't visible..you contradict yourself.

How about let's not troll....And for the ranking system that is exactly what ranks are for? They just aren't visible..you contradict yourself.

The Mantis is annoying as it is, that's what I'm getting at, It's not 'Trolling' It's sarcasm. It's a horrible addition to Multiplayer.

If they removed the 'STOMP' and the "Only Hijack from the back" then I wouldn't mind it.. but it's just ridiculous. If anything, they should be toning it down.