My friends, help me with a group of cyber-bullies.

Mr. Bashful Brute

So what you are trying to get us to do is to report on these people even though you have no evidence to go against some. I know who Corkbug is and I talk to him often. Reality is I don't see how you have the ability to connect this main bully to the so called second account for this guy. Correct me if I am wrong you have provided no evidence at all besides the I heard of this guy say this guys name or coming form your lips of you and your friends. I would need to see the IP addresses of both the main bully and Corkbug as well as the messages that you have received from him containing these harassing remarks.

I am sorry to go against you on this but I just cant rely on just someone saying something. Provide the evidence that is required and I will make a judgement on whether it is true or not. If there is a connection then I will no longer stand in the way of what you are doing. If not then you will leave Corkbug out of this.

Again I am sorry for going against you all, but I had to stand up for someone I trust. I am sure you all would do the same.

So what you are trying to get us to do is to report on these people even though you have no evidence to go against some. I know who Corkbug is and I talk to him often. Reality is I don't see how you have the ability to connect this main bully to the so called second account for this guy. Correct me if I am wrong you have provided no evidence at all besides the I heard of this guy say this guys name or coming form your lips of you and your friends. I would need to see the IP addresses of both the main bully and Corkbug as well as the messages that you have received from him containing these harassing remarks.

I am sorry to go against you on this but I just cant rely on just someone saying something. Provide the evidence that is required and I will make a judgement on whether it is true or not. If there is a connection then I will no longer stand in the way of what you are doing. If not then you will leave Corkbug out of this.

Again I am sorry for going against you all, but I had to stand up for someone I trust. I am sure you all would do the same.

Corkbug was a person who lied to many members of this forum, pretending to be the opposite gender and sexually harassing them. What he did was illegal and there is plenty of evidence, however if Bashful Brute were to display this evidence publicly he would also be doing something illegal. You can private message him yourself if you don't believe me. This main bully is a infamous liar and has a dark history, I myself was witness to both the Guntec Account *which is not on 343i.org* and this Corkbug playing together and overheard the Ian, is the same person as this Corkbug individual.

• Like 1

A) I am well aware of that. B ) I thought that this was second account. C) Ian who? D) you still don't have evidence that is not coming from someones mouth. Do you have a game history link? a picture? Anything? I don't think that would be illegal now would it? If you can't show it publicly them pm it for crying out loud. E) are you speaking for Bashful Brute now, if not get in line.