My friends, help me with a group of cyber-bullies.

Mr. Bashful Brute

Yes, you're right. CorkBug/Kayla/Guntec. All the same.

Listened to some of his videos, is he that kid or like that 14 to 15 year old sounding kid? the bad thing about me doing this is that I heard the kid say Team Guntec, I hate everyone that does that, everyone with Team in front of a name is a troller or a team of hackers, I might go a little too hard on them.....

• Like 2

Wait wait, I messaged Guntec and he sent some messages back

"you're harassing me, and your buddy zero is an online bully.....so watch it.... before you both get banned!" (I didn't even harass him, I was asking questions XD)

"and tell zero... i'll send all the facebook stuff to mircosoft....."

"so keep playing"

I asked him about the video he posted thats linked here

"that's a video game.... where you kill people... I didn't bully people and I warned you"

and then I got this message that made me want to write this post to get your confirmation that these people really harassed you or you are harassing them, mainly because they said they were Thirteen years old

"tell brute and zero to stop bullying 13 year old kids"

"join my party if you want to know"

I don't know if they were actually harassing you or you were harassing them, just need some confirmation.

I'm not siding with anyone, I just hate when people lie and harass other players

I'm against bullying. I am. But I'm also against coddling of people who refuse to defend themselves and people who rely on others to combat this crap. I am also for defending of the weak, but the Internet isn't real life, folks. Words are words. Text is text. It's easy to ignore. And I'm sure with this simple understanding, no mature person online is weak. I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but it's the truth.

A small digression... I don't know how much it'll help...

I was bullied a few times when I was a kid (I'm 27 now). I have a funky last name. When I learned to ignore it, and perhaps laugh at it sometimes, it stopped. Later on, in high school, there was a bully who always gave non-popular kids a hard time, and used a means of physical intimidation. I generally avoided him, but there came a day where I was just in a pissed off mood, and he said something really rude. I walked up to him, threw him my backpack, and punched him. He was a lot bigger than me, so I bent over in a defensive position so he couldn't hit my face. I grabbed his ankles and pulled his feet out from under him and hammered away. It took the varsity football team to get me off him. I escaped from about six guys restraining me, and got one last lick in.

No one could help me. This kid was the kind of kid who didn't care about rules or being suspended from school. He was ruthless.

Yeah, it felt good. He never screwed with me again. His life after high school didn't turn out so well.

So anyway, have you ever tried ignoring them and moving on with your life?

Or, you can grow a set and speak your mind. Then ignore if you wish to have the last word. It's up to you.

I'm against bullying. I am. But I'm also against coddling of people who refuse to defend themselves and people who rely on others to combat this crap. I am also for defending of the weak, but the Internet isn't real life, folks. Words are words. Text is text. It's easy to ignore. And I'm sure with this simply understand, no mature person online is weak.

So, have you ever tried ignoring them and moving on with your life?

Or, you can grow a set and speak your mind. Then ignore if you wish to have the last word. It's up to you.

There is a difference of making fun and harassing. This person he is talking about says things that are offensive and hurtful. If someone has any personal information about you they can hit some soft spots. Along with protecting brute I want to punish these people for offending the forum. They deserve to be off the xbox. They are bad people.

• Like 3

Enigma I wanna add something. Your 27 now brute is like 15?? Now in this time in 4th grade you assualt someone you don't get suspended. You get cuffed by the cops. Just lately kids were threatening to beat up this kid. Wanna know what happened cop car took the kids and discussed with parents and sent them to juvi

Also about the words part words can be ignored yes. But if they got personal information you gotta do something .

• Like 3

There is a difference of making fun and harassing. This person he is talking about says things that are offensive and hurtful. If someone has any personal information about you they can hit some soft spots. Along with protecting brute I want to punish these people for offending the forum. They deserve to be off the xbox. They are bad people.

It doesn't matter how old he is. He needs to learn one way or another. Soft spot or not, people will be mean, and there is no way around it except to block them, ignore them, or say what you have to say. Stand on your own two feet. Man up. Seriously. I can speak from experience. You just can't lay down and cry every time someone hurts your poor feelings.

Again, I say this with "tough love" (for a lack of a better phrase for strangers, I mean well)... but this is your life and reporting someone will not stop the next person from "being mean".

And you all may be right about them deserving to be kicked off Xbox Live.... but even I get harassed sometimes. Whaa, I stole someone's Mantis. They'll send me a message calling me racial slurs or something silly... but you gotta chalk it up to that: silly. Later in life you'll learn that this **** isn't important. It doesn't matter. It's childish BS.

Enigma I wanna add something. Your 27 now brute is like 15?? Now in this time in 4th grade you assualt someone you don't get suspended. You get cuffed by the cops. Just lately kids were threatening to beat up this kid. Wanna know what happened cop car took the kids and discussed with parents and sent them to juvi

I'd go have a talk with the kid's parents. Perhaps a little intimidating pow-wow. Every time my little boy comes home from school and tells me he got in trouble for pushing someone, he tells me why. It's usually because the other kid was being a twirp. Just gotta stand your ground and roll with the punches.

Also about the words part words can be ignored yes. But if they got personal information you gotta do something .

That IS dangerous. Anything you say on the Internet is public domain. But this is the world we live in. No matter how careful or nice we are, each and every one of us will have at least one enemy in our lives. Now, as for the personal information, the only thing you can do with that is ignore it and hope it goes away. You can't help if someone has your personal information. So just hope for the best.

Being 15 is a tough age. Halfway through puberty. Confusion with the real world. All that. This too shall pass..

But you guys do what you need to do. Just hope it'll stop one way or another, I guess.

-_- The wall of text on facebook is something a friend found on the internet and suggested I send these people. I had been telling him how they had been harassing me and other friends and said he might have something I could say to make them leave us alone. Now, seeing as they turned it around on me I admit it was a stupid mistake on my part.

Regardless, he had no right to escalate it to public bullying on youtube for everyone to see a private quarrel and influence people to thinking you are the bad guy.

Getting some of my friends to send messages to everyone on their friends list to report them. (most of them will, I assure you)

• Like 2