Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 4 rumor

Dog

You all heard It from the tile-- MODERN WARFARE 3 CONTINUED

ACCORDING TO A NEWS ARTICLE i read the new characters name is Ben Burke.

A seasoned Combat veteran- John mactavish will also be in a flashback mission.

We all thought modern warfare should of ended on 3 but we were wrong.

As long as the cod series sells good like hows its been doing they will be doing good.

Black Ops 2 is reportedly on track to be the biggest entertainment launch ever

I had a post about 3 weeks ago saying that mw4 was comfirmed saying that captain prices voice actor comfirmed it.

So Here Ya Go Folks

Resource-http://www.denofgeek.com/games/23471/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-4-details-leaked

• Like 1

I am still kind of pissed that they announced MW4 before Blops2 was even out. They are really living up to the sterotype that they pump out games too fast. Maybe they can get on a new engine sometime.

I doubt halo 5 will be announced until the end of next summer or fall. COD certainly knows how to make money. They might have forgotten how to make innovative games.

MW3 isn't a big step-up or anything, but it had a few minor improvements, and imo, an awesome campaign. I'm personally looking forward to MW4, simply because infinity ward does a better job than treyarch, but that's an opinion shared by me and well...basically everyone on my friends list lol. I have heard Black Ops 2 was amazing though, so I think I might grab that sometime, but still MW4 should be pretty fun.