Halo 4 Servers "unavailable" yea right.

Yoichi Hayabusa

Well I'd love to get a explanation on why I cannot get onto the halo 4 servers for matchmaking and spartan ops also the fact that I can't join any of my friends in any game type for the past 2 days now. The only thing that I can think of in a situation like this is that I have been banned if that were the cause then I will be uterlly angry because since halo 4 has come out I have played all the possible game modes, I have beat the game on legendary, I have done every spartan ops, and attaind sr55 completly legitamatly without the use of boosting (which you guys should look into cause people are doing it with you guys doing nothing about) and the yesterday I leave for an HOUR to got do something important I come back and then this happens. And before anyone says anything I have tried multible atempts to fix it if it were my internet connection but none of them work, so it. Must be from. The other side.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'd love to get a explanation on why I cannot get onto the halo 4 servers for matchmaking and spartan ops also the fact that I can't join any of my friends in any game type for the past 2 days now. The only thing that I can think of in a situation like this is that I have been banned if that were the cause then I will be uterlly angry because since halo 4 has come out I have played all the possible game modes, I have beat the game on legendary, I have done every spartan ops, and attaind sr55 completly legitamatly without the use of boosting (which you guys should look into cause people are doing it with you guys doing nothing about) and the yesterday I leave for an HOUR to got do something important I come back and then this happens. And before anyone says anything I have tried multible atempts to fix it if it were my internet connection but none of them work, so it. Must be from. The other side.

You've been a member for longer than most of the people posting about this, so I would have thought you'd use the search feature to find the information you're looking for, but alas, here I am about to repeat it for about the 1,000th time.

You are not banned from the game. You have simple been placed into the fallback hopper, which is basically a backup that is new in Halo 4. It still allows you to play the default playlists when there are server issues. Simply put, you can play the game, but all of your customization is not accessible, so it's just the basic stuff.

I amin the same situation I love halo and its been out for 3 days now I mean is 343 going to get off there ass and fix this or did I spend $100 on a disk that dont work?

Yes,

you are in the same exact situation, and yes, 343 is aware of the problem and are attempting to correct it, however it's not a simple fix like everybody seems to think. It will take time, and there is no time frame available for when this will be complete.