Complex In Swat

Haifisch

I have been playing swat since the day it was released and I truly feel that the map complex should be removed from the playlist as it's too big for a Swat map and has far to many wide open spaces which a DMR destroys ..

As far as I can see all the map complex encourages is Camping in this playlist as everyone seems to scared to move in case they have their head blown off. Or you could be a player like me who is willing to go out and about in the map but then just get picked off by the campers who are to scared to move .

Now complex is personally one of my favorite maps but IMO it just doesn't work in this play list.

Feel Free to discuss ...

Also I would like to know what maps you would like to see remade and your reason behind it.

I would like to see The pit remade for the old school capture the flag games.

I would also like to see Guardian for FFA and Swat ...

Yea this map is too big for swat, i like the map..it's not a bad map, i had some soe fun regicide games on there but for swat it is too big.

Maps i would like to see remade

Construct: this map was good for pretty much everything except flag and bomb, the map size is perfect.

The Pit: do i really need to leave an explanation here? it's pit...

Lockout: Yes please! black out was fun to play in swat so why not remake lockout again for H4?

Midshup: because the map is balanced and so much fun to play

Complex is just fine for SWAT. I like the mix up.

You realize almost every map in Halo 4 is close-quarters, right? It's nice to have one that's not up-close and personal.

Also: Camping is NOT bad. Every Halo player will do it now and again, and it's PART of Matchmaking. Don't complain about it. It's all part of the game.

• Like 1

Complex is just fine for SWAT. I like the mix up.

You realize almost every map in Halo 4 is close-quarters, right? It's nice to have one that's not up-close and personal.

Also: Camping is NOT bad. Every Halo player will do it now and again, and it's PART of Matchmaking. Don't complain about it. It's all part of the game.

I'm sorry but Camping is just terrible it shows IMO a lack of Skill and slows they game down to a crawl. I'm not saying Complex is a bad map I'm just saying that the map does not work well with Swat at all ..

I'm sorry but Camping is just terrible it shows IMO a lack of Skill and slows they game down to a crawl. I'm not saying Complex is a bad map I'm just saying that the map does not work well with Swat at all ..

Oh, is that so? Because in my experience running around with a sniper usually doesn't work well. Camping.

Energy sword behind a corner? Camping.

Waiting around a corner to find someone you see through promethean vision? Camping.

Grow up. "IMO", if you can camp, and beat the living hell out of a team, do it. If you can run and gun and beat the hell out of a team, do it. Who CARES how someone plays Halo. I, personally, run and gun for the most part, but I absolutely camp at times! If I'm on a killing frenzy in SWAT, you can bet your nub little behind that I'll camp out a little to get a little better spree.

Because you know why? That's the beauty of Halo you seem to have forgotten. You can play however you want.

One last thing for ya - If you honestly hate camping that much, that just shows how much you suck at Halo. Killing campers is BY FAR the easiest thing in this game. If you see someone camping in a room with a shotgun, throw an effing grenade, and one-shot them with a DMR. Use Promethean Vision. Find a better weapon. If you honestly get killed more than once by the same camper - you need to stop playing Halo, or get better.

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot. When I play with my buddies (between 4-8 of us), and we're 4 vs another team, we usually have at least one person who will CAMP with a sniper (there is no other way to properly use it unless you're hella good at no-scoping). And we win nearly every game. Don't tell me it shows lack of skill.

[/rant]

#noob

I would like to know how you can claim I am a bad player having never played with me or against me. I am one off those people that runs around with a sniper (sorry if that upsets you) also when I get a sword I run around with My primary weapon and switch to sword if needed..

As for finding a better weapon I am talking about Swat there are no better weapons and to be fair in Halo 4 there are very few weapon spawns as you earn them via getting a Kill/Assists

In halo 3 taking out campers was easy as you could just leave them there till a weapon spawned or as you say bounce a grenade (back when grenades bounced properly) In Halo 4 again grenades are not always there to collect as again they are random spawns.

To be honest if you camp for your Sprees that indicates what type of player you are.. I would never dream of camping to get a higher spree I just get one no need to camp.

Anyway you have got well away form the point of the fact that I don't believe that Complex is a good map choice for Swat..

I was also trying to find out what maps people would like to see brought back// You have just came in here claiming people are bad at the game and that you are some sort of mighty power that can decide this.

Anyway enjoy your camping hopefully when the Ranked playlist comes in they will also sort out the weapons to spawn on the map and not have a stupid kill streak reward to get a power weapon and instead promote mobility around the maps instead of camping..