The sols recruiting now (mainly from the pacific time zone)

NZ Sol

We are the sols and we are looking for people to join our ranks. We are a friendly (most of the time) clan that plays mainly for fun. As like all clans, we have a ranking system. As soon as custom games are made, we shall be having a game night. It is my hope also, to have a tournament every 3 months. The prize for top shall be your pick of 1500 Microsoft point or 3 months gold membership. Second place gets the other.

First ps3 gamer to join shall lead the ps3 section of the clan and thefirst pc Gamer to join shall lead the pc section. I will leave vice up to you unless someone I trust joins and plays on that system. I shall expect reports at least every 2 weeks.

If you are keen to join, message me on here or send a friend request to my xbl Gamer tag:

NZ Sol

Make sure you add a Message saying "from the forums"

For more info, check previous posts.

• Like 2

At the moment we have 14 members. I, as leader, am rank 11, overlord. I have one member at rank 6, commander (this person is also the clan vice). I've got 9 people at rank 1, cadet and 5 people at rank 2, private. There are teams of 8 members in the clan. One of these people shall lead te group. If they lead you to victory enough and believe you play well, theyll recommend you and I shall choose for you to battle the team leader/vice. If the person you face believes you did well, they will tell me or the clan vice and you will be promoted. Every time we get an extra person, I shall recruit more, select a leader, and form a new team. Teams are chosen at random by the clan vice. As well as promotion there is demotion but the team leader only does this if you are rude to people and put them down. Constructive critisism is good. Destructive is bad. Everyone shall get one warning before demotion.

The ranks are as follows:

1.) cadet

2.) private

3.) rookie

4.) captain

5.) seargent

6.) commander

7.) commandant

8.) champion

9.) Hero

10.) leader

11.) overlord. (person leading the clan)

These rankings are to stay the same for both pc and ps3 however they will not have overlords as they will answer to me