Experience cap so stupid.

Walter Villeda

Good afternoon players. I am writing because im enraged at the XP cap we are given every day without them telling us how much xp we are away from it. This is utter BULL****! I am level 48 on the verge of 49. i have 16k xp to go when i earned the monthly challenge for 17k XP. once the match was finished it said i reached the cap. Including the 3k i got from winning i should have gotten 20k no problem but instead from 16k down to 13k. and a grand loss of 17k xp gone.

this is madness that we are ripped off like this and want to find out how i can get my 17k xp.

• Like 1

Yes it is stupid, but it is getting more stupid that I constantly see whining threads all over the Internet about the XP Cap.

Trust me 343 will change it sooner or later. There ARE more pressing matters like you know game-breaking lag and stuff like that (but you would not understand because it is not happening to you). So why not go around looking at other XP Petition cap threads or w.e. and post your concerns there instead of flooding the forums with the same stuff.