LF competitive, tight-knit clan.

Greetings!

*deep bow*

The name is Archon SNiPER, and the game is Halo 4. I've surprised myself with this game, coming out on either top or in second place every game so far; usually with a Sniper Rifle or a Directed Marksman Rifle. I'm currently 17 years old, and I've played Halo for 4 years now. I'm looking for a clan to play with, so I don't keep on getting stuck with people who, quite frankly, are very bad.

(inb4 egotistical)

NOT JUST ANY CLAN, HOWEVER!!!

I'm looking for a clan that fits at least two of the following criteria:

1. COMPETITIVE ~ This means that its members play to WIN, not just **** around.

2. TIGHT-KNIT ~ This means that its members look out for each other, and cover each other's asses in combat.

3. WILLING TO GET BETTER ~ Exactly as it says. I want to play with people to want to get better, as I want to as well.

Please reply or message me if you are in a clan that fits at least two of the above criteria.

Thanks!!

Bump.

Dunno if you're interested but I lead the sols. We are competitive and we do try to get better. With teamwork though, we are currently trying to improve. One thing the clan needs is a sniper. I play stealth, we got a driver and we got assault. Within the clan we have 12 members and 10 ranks

I am currently 15 years old and my gamertag is NZ Sol

If you are interested in joining, send me a message on either xbox or the forum

Hi! We are BloodLust Knights and we are 14 members strong, right now we are in the process of getting better before we jump into competitive (if you're gonna do something do it right, right?) if you want to join you can head over to our website, valkyriesrise.enjin.com, or you can toss me a message to The Rakkman or nightlies. Thanks for reading!!