Remove Ragnarok please

Adam Taylor

Yeah i don'tsee any of that happening, it doesn't need removing it just needs to be tweaked

1. Let the laser respawn

2. take out either the banshee or mantis, this map does not need both

3. increase respawn time on all vehicles apart from the mongoose

ofcourse this is me going off of BTIS, but those three things are a must for balance, though i see no team killing and with the introduction of Promethean vision...i have seen a decrease in campers

Ok I understand that this won't happen but they need to know how bad a map it is so not to put it into anymore Halo games.

I still gotta disagree here, man. I loved Bloodgulch and Valhalla, which are both esentially the same map as Ragnarok, and now I love Ragnarok, as well. This map has been around since the beginning of Halo and I'd be surprised if this is the last game that it is used in.

• Like 2

Can it not be the default tie win for matchmaking? I get that people like it but it REALLY sucks to play sometimes. I'm not going to say its a bad map but a good sniper vs no good snipers or good campers vs casual gamers makes it a long and miserable game. Sorry if that's a noob thing to complain about. The other problem is that a crappy game on Ragnarok is usually followed by another game on Ragnarok...

Can it not be the default tie win for matchmaking? I get that people like it but it REALLY sucks to play sometimes. I'm not going to say its a bad map but a good sniper vs no good snipers or good campers vs casual gamers makes it a long and miserable game. Sorry if that's a noob thing to complain about. The other problem is that a crappy game on Ragnarok is usually followed by another game on Ragnarok...

oyu joined to post that?

and also i love ragnarock but i think the reason you don't like the map is cause

1 everyone votes for it

2 the mantis

I like Valhalla and I'm glad 343 made an attempt at bringing back an old map but I agree that the vehicles need to be tweaked. The mantis is virtually unstoppable. 343 should have banshee spawns and no more vehicles. Valhalla is a good gun battling map, and only an ok vehicle-based map and should be set up as such.

Ok I understand that this won't happen but they need to know how bad a map it is so not to put it into anymore Halo games.

It's one of my favorite Big Team/Objective maps ever. I fail to see how Ragnarok is a bad map. There's camping in just about every map ever, so this one really isn't anything different from the norm.