Hello Halo gamers my name in Jon people call me Froh my gamer tag is FHG DivineFroh and i have a new Halo gaming community. i was in a community sometime ago and it was really fun we had squad battles and tornaments for microsoft points and i made a bunch of new friends but there was one problem. the leader, he was a complete tool and started black listing people for the smallest reasons so i left and so did a group of friends who i made while in that community. So i thought "Hey why don't you make your own community but have more then one leader so there can be discussions and votes." so my friend Chris and I created Forever Halo Gamers (FHG). We have our own website, SquadTag, and right now FHG is open for Halo 4 and Reach for the people who don't have Halo 4 yet.

FHG is open to anyone age 13+ also you dont have to be the best to join you could be a n00b and we will help you get better at the game. We will be holding tornaments with PRIZES so keep your eyes out for that. if your interested in joining FHG you can reply here send me a message at my gamer tag FHG DivineFroh and you can even register at the website which if you do register at the website and join FHG you will be promoted straight to PVT if you change your name to FHG________. you will be promoted to SGT.

Here is our website: halogameing.webs.com

I look forward to seeing plenty of new recruits and privates.

@Lord Chun you don't have to attend the meetings because we will be sending messages suming them up but right after meetings we go straight into games and the meetings take really only 5 mins 7 at the most so its really up to you weather or not you come to them there will NOT be any penalty.

Here's my question what if I just want a group of people to play halo with when I have no friends on? I don't want to have to do clan meetings and other things of that nature as it is all wasted time I could have spent playing.

you don't have to attend the meetings because we will be sending messages suming them up but right after meetings we go straight into games and the meetings take really only 5 mins 7 at the most so its really up to you weather or not you come to them there will NOT be any penalty.

Hello there,

I realize you posted steps on how to join your clan, but I'd like to check you guys out first before I decide to join or not...assuming that's okay. My XBL is ThePraetorian92. I'm really just looking for a fun group of people to play Halo 4 with and if you could use me, I'd love to help out with clan battles and the like.

Current stats: kills/deaths: 2966/2263 and I have 941 assists. Games played: 223 (won 96).

I'm mostly a sniper and vehicle play style, but I can hold my own in close combat. If you'd like, feel free to add my xbl and we can talk more after we run together a little.