Give us more options with forge and with grifball! PLEASE

I forge on a weekly basis when I play halo, but I was wondering why dont we have the insane gametype from reach. That was a pretty cool gametype especially halo ball. I have many ideas for sports gametypes and maps if we can only throw the halo 4 grifball into a goal. Ive already created a working copy of football in halo 4, but now im trying to create baseball, handball or anything else. Forging would be 100x better if we can reallly throw the ball into a goal or have it hit into a goal with the hammer just saying.

I had some similar thoughts about more customization regarding forge and in particular Grifball. I made an Ultimate Frisbee map to scale with the game type set up as close as you can get to actual Ultimate rules. The problem I am running into is that it won't let me place the ball on the enemy's plate to detonate it. I even tried in regular Grifball with regular settings and it wouldn't let me either. If you want to add me and see if you can figure it out feel free to do so. JbTheJmann