Coming back to Reach?

SkItZo1041

I now only play Reach... We really did give 4 a shot, but I noticed how I was quitting out of almost every game, it just got so frustrating >.< I'm like level 98 or something on 4, so I really did give it a fair chance. Now friends and I play Reach daily, and it's a blast. Teabagging is actually fun now xD And I don't just die, spawn instantly, take a couple steps and die again, so less rage quitting. And besides, I'm afraid of getting banned again, so I don't wanna rage quit. I definitely did like some things in 4, but Reach is just more enjoyable to me. SWAT is my favorite gametype, and it just seems so ruined in 4, without x's, BR raping everything, one shot pummels, etc.. Idk, just not my thing. The only playlist I play on 4 anymore is CTF, which is fun and all, but the maps get repetitive, and like I said, I usually rage quit.

Honestly, my favorite part though, IS the teabagging. There's nothing like when someone on the other team teabags you, then you kill them like 7 times in a row after that and teabag them each time. Then sometimes, kill half their team, and teabag each one individually. xD This sounds trollish I know, but it's what makes me laugh the most, and some of the more enjoyable/memorable parts of Reach. Yea, you can do it in 4, but half the time nobody's watching their dead body after they die, or they instant respawn.

I guess a better way to put it is that Reach feels more interactive. You can make friends just by screwing around, or by doing good, you get noticed. I feel like in 4 you don't even notice your teammates half the time. Maybe it's because of the change in colors, sounds, idk. But it's just pretty boring a lot of the time.

It's always been that way, the halo community has always been the hardest to please. There were people complaining about halo 3's introduction of equipment, then reach's armor abilities, now halo 4's ranking systems, and each time the solution was to go back to the previous game. I personally like all of the halo games, because the creators do somthing the COD devs don't. THEY MAKE IT A DIFFERENT GAME. Your strategies in halo 3 will not work in reach, nor halo 4, and I doubt it in halo 5 or 6.

In halo reach, for every vehicle in 3 there was a replacement, as well as more me types and better forge. For example , they took out the chopper, but they replaced it with the revernant. They took out the pelican, but ddaed the falcon. In halo 4 there is no replacement for these. There is no elites, and as an added annoyance the forge maps are crap.

Seeker of Truth great post. However the SAW has a faster rate of fire than the AR and I am sure it has a little more range, in addition to a much bigger clip. Hence not a weapon you spawn with. I was playing Reach's campaign last night. I still love it. I might go back and play some multiplayer and Firefight as well. I remember going back to Halo 2 after playing 3 for a couple of years. I thought 3 played so much better it wasn't even close and I love Halo 2. I am going to try some Reach and mabye even Halo 3 multiplayer to see how they feel now. I imagine Reach will still be great.

Guys, Reach is a 2+ year old game. Of course it's going to be better because it's had updates to matchmaking and other things, just wait a couple more months until 343 starts doing that to Halo 4 with matchmaking.

Agreed. I was spoiled to perfect bug free reach and halo 4's glitches were a little hard to deal with in the beginning but im cool with it now.

I did come back to Reach too! That's the best game ever, I like H3 too but in there they jump too much xD

I only play FFA or team slayer, i miss to play on BTB but there is few peple to play and it takes too much time some times. I thought i was the only one to see the Halo 4 graphics and consider it boring.

I don't know why but i didnt like the graphics, in Halo: Reach there's something i really love, don't know what

I finnished up first with Halo 4, I mean, I'm now 130, I played on legendary alone, and then, i went back to my Halo: Reach!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

(Especially Non-evolved) Reach better in EVERY way. I dont have to say it. Just spend ONE evening playing Reach multiplayer again and you likely never go back to epic fail of Halo4 ever. The contrast from 'frustration' to 'fun' is soo big after a couple of months in H4, you'll actually be surprised - whatever you thought of Reach before. A friend of mine (insanly skilled in H4, CSR47, 2:1 kd as a casual weekend H4 player) who dropped Reach within a month or two after release because of the regular bull****, has actually started playing it again. After three frigging YEARS! He loves it now. How about that! :)

No, actually you are not. I was thinking the same thing. Like cause I just play Halo 4 most of the time so I just go onto Halo Reach and I actually have a good time. No doubt about it Halo 4 is a wonderful game. But, i'm not sure. I think I like Halo Reach more. Going back to the classics <3.