Brand New

Winry Rockbell

Hey Everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself! I have been on the bungie.net forums for quite a while (even though i didnt post much). Since Halo 4 is not a bungie product I will be spending my time here! :) I am a 27 year old female that just recently (3 months ago) had my first child. She is a beautiful lil girl that means the world to me. Feel free to add me on XBox live (as long as you arent an immature lil kid!)

• Like 3

Welcome Midna, Hope you do enjoy the forums, it's fun here. Seems like you've already met a bunch of the members already in the shoutbox. :)

Quick heads up also, it's not a dating site. Just to warn you about a rule not being mean or anything. :)

lol... i know it isnt a dating site! :) You wanna tell some of the people that love me that??? Im not even looking for anything cause im too focused with my kid. I removed the part you were referring to in my original post. Thanks for the heads up though!

lol... i know it isnt a dating site! :) You wanna tell some of the people that love me that??? Im not even looking for anything cause im too focused with my kid. I removed the part you were referring to in my original post. Thanks for the heads up though!

:P just come into shoutbox, or PM me the people on here that are doing that. I'll have them dealt with. :D