Reasonably sane rant

Samuel Zechariah Goh

Alright, here's a new hopefully sensible rant on my thoughts on Halo 4.

Lets start with the overall visuals.

GRAPHICS

Ok, they really raised the bar with this. If the FP anims are actually the model anims, then I'm impressed.

Overall quality is there so I got nothing bad to say about it other than the occasional clipping.

STYLE

Hexagons, I immediately thought CRYSIS when I saw the S IVs, lol. Ok, that aside, I'm not really digging the new style somewhat for multiplayer, the UNSC tech basically

MC

Loving it, sort of miss the clasic style, but that's just me.

Overall, AAA visual quality, but stylistically, for me it just doesn't click in some areas while it is overall consistent.

Gameplay next.

Prometheans

Ok, time to rant, MOST ANNOYING POS EVER I MEAN SERIOUSLYNO HEADSHOTSFORDAKNIGHTSIMEAN,THEY'REMACHINESBUTSTILL-

eeer, sry. XD let me retry.

Knights are like the brutes of previous day in the sense that they are COMPLETE BULLET SPOUNGES (2 full clips)

The teleporting was a nice touch, mixed things up a little, but generally a pain and not very fun to fight.

Elites are like, animation wise, FEELS LIKE REACH!!!!! XP

but the covies this time roud aren't very fun compared to previously. Other than the fact the first 2 levels were complete through backs to iconic encounters of Halos past, it's like they are just...there.

Prometheans in general, just annoying to kill, not very fun.

Multiplayer,

GET-THe-COD-OUTTA-MAI-HALO

Ok, the loadouts were interesting, but I would like, limit it to the point where weapons are like, still on the map like previous day.

I really miss maps like Guardian, The Pit, even Construct or Epitath. Memorable maps I don't even see in Haven (better than the Cage)

Ok, if it were me, here is what I would do for Vanilla.

-Weapon spawn plans for all maps

-Loadouts killing off Primary/Secondary or putting them in Playlist specific catagory restrictions

-No kill cams

-Jetpack banned because I dun like it (ok, that's just my personal take nvm this)

-Having community remakes circulate

-No Ordinance Drops

-A full playlist that recreates the Halo 3 experience

As for DLC

-REMAKE OUR FAVS!

That's pretty much all I've got to say atm, I love Halo and the legacy it has built, but this has done so many things that it would be better off without. (If IW really helped out, then whoever's idea it was to get them involved here deserves to dai. XD)

Comments and complaints below.