Finished with this game after all this time.

RazersGhost

Was actually hoping for improvements from reach.

Bland game types. Big team slayer. Slayer with drops. Slayer without drops.

Oddball, well glitchball because there are so many ledges and spots off maps people can just cheat with

CTF without the ability to drop the flag so you can no longer try and carry a bad team by dropping the flag and killing the people chasing you .. you are forced to hold it till death.

Swat is fine

Regicide is a silly variant as it rewards the people who don't get kills. I can pull away by 5 kills and someone can get it back when they kill me. Seems pointless being a better play doesn't it?

Dominion is a decent new addition but it again is just cap 2 bases and spawn kill.

Koth is Koth.

Weapon balance doesn't exist.

To many weapons that reward bad play. A 1 hit kill if you hit anywhere rifle. A 1 hit kill anywhere 1 second charged rifle.

The AR kills you in close quaters in less than a second. Not that anyone uses it because it's usless outside of that range. Slow the fire rate increase the damage a bit even though it's a terrible noob friendly weapon.

The dmr is the only viable weapon of choice as a primary weapon.

A rocket launcher that splits into 6 other rockets so hey if you miss you still get a chance to kill someone in a 30 foot radius.

A stick launcher pistol that 99% of the time garuntees you a kill with each shot unless you can't use the right analog stick.

Grenades explosive radius is like reach beta.

No dedicated servers. American host > any other country. Being from england this means i get killed behind cover through walls after they have died and so on. I upgraded from a 1 meg connection at my old house to a 30 meg connection here. And it feels the same.

Shot reg (to do with above) Either change it to client side so when i shoot someone in the head 6 times they don't get away due to living in america. Or do something with it to balance it for the rest of the world.

Glitches on maps. Ledges down near kill barriers holes in geometry that should never have gone live. It's always nice to join an oddball game and see someone hopping around under a random spot in the map and you have to just wait it out.

Don't know what else to say really.. I gave it a go. I was sure nothing could be worse than reach and you hit only slightly above it. No it's not that 'im a bad kid' or i need to 'l2p' as i assume people will comment here. Check my stats if you want.

I had so much hope that you would listen to feedback and make a once great game great again. But meh maybe ill change to one of the people who come on every week to play a few games of multi team that you seem to make the game for.

• Like 1

Awesome feedback but please note 2 things (1) not 343 official site just a community forum made by fans. (2) It is the beginning of the second week. The majority of everything you mentioned will be fixed or upgraded with patches that normally come after the game comes out.

I'm sure the people 343 pays to go around on the internet looking on sites such as these will find your feedback and bring it up to 343 but the chances of this being noticed may increase if this were on Halo Waypoint the official site of Halo.

Was actually hoping for improvements from reach.

Bland game types. Big team slayer. Slayer with drops. Slayer without drops.

Oddball, well glitchball because there are so many ledges and spots off maps people can just cheat with

CTF without the ability to drop the flag so you can no longer try and carry a bad team by dropping the flag and killing the people chasing you .. you are forced to hold it till death.

Swat is fine

Regicide is a silly variant as it rewards the people who don't get kills. I can pull away by 5 kills and someone can get it back when they kill me. Seems pointless being a better play doesn't it?

Dominion is a decent new addition but it again is just cap 2 bases and spawn kill.

Koth is Koth.

Weapon balance doesn't exist.

To many weapons that reward bad play. A 1 hit kill if you hit anywhere rifle. A 1 hit kill anywhere 1 second charged rifle.

The AR kills you in close quaters in less than a second. Not that anyone uses it because it's usless outside of that range. Slow the fire rate increase the damage a bit even though it's a terrible noob friendly weapon.

The dmr is the only viable weapon of choice as a primary weapon.

A rocket launcher that splits into 6 other rockets so hey if you miss you still get a chance to kill someone in a 30 foot radius.

A stick launcher pistol that 99% of the time garuntees you a kill with each shot unless you can't use the right analog stick.

Grenades explosive radius is like reach beta.

No dedicated servers. American host > any other country. Being from england this means i get killed behind cover through walls after they have died and so on. I upgraded from a 1 meg connection at my old house to a 30 meg connection here. And it feels the same.

Shot reg (to do with above) Either change it to client side so when i shoot someone in the head 6 times they don't get away due to living in america. Or do something with it to balance it for the rest of the world.

Glitches on maps. Ledges down near kill barriers holes in geometry that should never have gone live. It's always nice to join an oddball game and see someone hopping around under a random spot in the map and you have to just wait it out.

Don't know what else to say really.. I gave it a go. I was sure nothing could be worse than reach and you hit only slightly above it. No it's not that 'im a bad kid' or i need to 'l2p' as i assume people will comment here. Check my stats if you want.

I had so much hope that you would listen to feedback and make a once great game great again. But meh maybe ill change to one of the people who come on every week to play a few games of multi team that you seem to make the game for.

I agree with everything you said. I live in MAUI but use to live on the east coast and played halo 2 competitively at mlg from 2005. This game is entirely broken for anyone not on US soil. 95% of the games I play its laggy. or shot registration is just so off. or people DC. quit etc... I pay 60$ for a game pretty much broken and not playable in my oppinion. keep in mind my connection is good for living in Maui. A west coast host I get a ping of 60ms or below

• Like 1