DLC and Additions

343rage

So heres my ideas for DLC packs and additions-

-Armor Packs

-Emblem Packs

-More playlists

-Specialization Packs

My top however is the armor packs I love to customize stuff and would definatly buy some crazy armor or visors such as rainbow visors or something else. Oh and a color pack or just a new color pallet cause the current one sucks. We need a actual black not just steel!

Drop you suf=ggestions in the comments and tell me what you think of my ideas.

Well if they are free or 80 points max then sure I think I can do that but not more, also I would prefer there would not be an actual Black color in the game. There is enough of these cliche unoriginal wannabe cool players that use steel as main color and most commonly red which is by no far cool, it is emo-ish if something. Though the other colors with steel are just wannabe cool guy colors.

Well if they are free or 80 points max then sure I think I can do that but not more, also I would prefer there would not be an actual Black color in the game. There is enough of these cliche unoriginal wannabe cool players that use steel as main color and most commonly red which is by no far cool, it is emo-ish if something. Though the other colors with steel are just wannabe cool guy colors.

as for me I allways use purple the black was mainly for my step bro. And black isnt really "wannabe cool" maybe people just like the way it looks :D and as long as they can back it up with their L33T Sk11LZ (yeah i just said that...sry) then its fine by me. However the colors have been the same for far to long i would just like a change maybe neon? I would be willing to pay up to 3 dollars for packs but thats just me.