Is the SAW over powered?

Rob T

After getting the SAW with the damage boost couldn't help but think that the saw may be O. P. I made a vid of that game to show you what I'm talking about, what do you think?

Also if you like the vid please like and subscribe, if not any constructive criticism would be appreciated!

Thanks,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obsxzqkxr8k&feature=youtube_gdata_player

No I don't think it's over powered at all. Because I've been in the same situations as in the video and not done that well. The other team just sucked. At more then one time did he have no shield and could have been one shotted in head and died. That was a close quarters map as well. There's a reason that the SAW is an ordnance drop weapon as well. Along with pretty much every weapon it depends on the person using it. But, back on topic I don't think it's over powered at all.

Not at all, at close range, it is, but it has it's weaknesses = Long range making is a normal power weapon, eg- Binary rifle at close range.

I've taken out multiple SAW users, just try hold out until they reload, the take them out, or jump above them and kill them with an AR.

The SAW and the AR are the same but the AR has shorter clips and the SAW has a better aim.

Yea, but I think even the AR can be overpowered at time. I've played numerous games using the DMR where I'll score a full clip of direct hits, maybe most are body shots, but I get beat out by somebody using an AR. I rage when I watch the kill cam just to see that they used the old spray and pray method of sweeping the crosshair back and forth over my body, missing half of their shots but still killing me, whereas I actually aimed, scored most of my hits, but was not successful.

Yea, but I think even the AR can be overpowered at time. I've played numerous games using the DMR where I'll score a full clip of direct hits, maybe most are body shots, but I get beat out by somebody using an AR. I rage when I watch the kill cam just to see that they used the old spray and pray method of sweeping the crosshair back and forth over my body, missing half of their shots but still killing me, whereas I actually aimed, scored most of my hits, but was not successful.

if you let a AR user get close enough to you that he can use that tactic you deserved to eat dirt.

seriously, its like people who use precision weapons think they shouldnt be punished for using one in CqC combat.

Practice more. If you're good enough with the DMR/BR, people with ARs should have a hard time getting within 5 feet of you.