Halo 4 release date...

Reynolds817

Halo 5 is in development, 343 has said it is going to be the darkest Halo. So prob chief is very depressed about what happened at the end ot the end of Halo 4. Not going to say just in case you have not beat it yet, I heard 343 is taking it to Halo 6 then stopping,

Also it will be released on the New Xbox I would assume, Halo 5 will prob come out late next year or mid-late next year.

Dude. Halo 4 JUST came out. Play it while you can.

This.

Seriously. The game has barely been out a week, and 343 said when they announced Halo 4 that it would be the first in a new trilogy. Take solace in the fact you know it's coming at all.

I remember finishing Halo: CE in 2001 and only being able to hope there would be a sequel. God the wait for Halo 2 was painful...

(Also, totally unrelated, this is my 69th post. Heh heh heh. ;P)

(Yes, I am a child sometimes.)

Halo 5 is in development, 343 has said it is going to be the darkest Halo. So prob chief is very depressed about what happened at the end ot the end of Halo 4. Not going to say just in case you have not beat it yet, I heard 343 is taking it to Halo 6 then stopping,

Also it will be released on the New Xbox I would assume, Halo 5 will prob come out late next year or mid-late next year.

Halo 5 probably won't come out next year. Sure, it'll be released on the next Xbox. But, Halo is never released once a year. Halo 4 took 343 around three years to develop. At least, so I heard. I'd imagine Halo 6 will probably be released in late 2014 or 2015.