LF experienced Halo 4 players to get ready for MLG

I can stun

Sick and tired of getting put into slayer with randoms who don't call out and go negative every game? Me too.

If you know map call outs (or are willing to learn them), go positive every game, and you're a good team player; message me and lets get a team of 4 going. This isn't a clan post this is just a post to get some good team mates. My current team of 4 I play with usually beats the opposing team doubling their score.

Ps don't bother messaging me if your k/d is even close to under 1.0

Gt : i Can Stun

Been looking for a team also. I have a great shot and have noticed in the past years i use more tactics over just aim domination, been to gears of war 1 state tournaments in NC before. Also have played Gamebattles games of Halo 3 if that counts for anything haha :) only play MLG varients in games ive noticed too, i like the raw skill type of settings.

Would like if you added me, my gamertag is: Task Force II X

• 2 weeks later...

Glad i came here, i am also tired of losing because i am leading my team in kills (usually 20+) and we lose by just a little! I look at my team, and theres always that 1 player that has 5 kills...

Ive been playing halo on and off since the first one, and would say i am experienced and a great team player, as i also play many other team oriented games such as LoL, high end arena in WoW and also other shooters, starcraft etc.

Add me if you like, my gamertag is Mantiflash813

Thanks,

-Kyle

• 3 weeks later...