Game Types!

SkItZo1041

I realize that SWAT and Grifball will be added soon, but what of the other fun playlists? I realize that some of these might be added, but here's a list of some that I thought were quite fun, and should be added:

Assault - CTF is fun and all, but bombs make everything better. Besides, invading an enemy base with a bomb is pretty fun imo.

Snipers - Everybody loves using a sniper...and if they don't, they should. And if they should, team snipers is a great place to learn. It's a win win situation.

SWAT Magnums? - I don't know if this will be added with SWAT, but SWAT Magnums helps get a lot of daily challenges, along with the new pistol commendation in Halo 4, I think it would be quite nice. Also, the pistol feels quite different, and it'd be a nice place to get better with it, obviously.

Invasion - I know not everyone agrees with me on this, but I and thousands of other people thought Invasion was pretty dang fun. No, we can't do Spartans vs. Elites like in Reach, but the War Games are supposed to be simulations if I'm correct? If so, then you could just have team 1 and team 2, and one team has either a Covenant set of weapons, or a Forerunner set of weapons. More than likely Covenant because they can blend easier with loadouts, as there are more weapons. This even fits in the idea of the war games simulations, giving the Spartans a chance to see what invading a Covenant ship or Forerunner structure would be like. I think it would be cool, but that's me. Everyone has their own opinions.

Rumble Pit - Or something... I just want to play Juggernaut... lol. Regicide just isn't the same as the overshielded, hammer-waving maniac that just wrecks everything. And even my friend wants to play some FFA King of the Hill, Slayer, etc...

BTB Heavies! - Heavies is always loads of fun, why not!?

Action Sack - ESPECIALLY with the new throwing-the-ball idea. That opens up SO many ideas! Basketball, 500 Halo-style, etc..

Alpha Zombies - Nice try, Flood.

SWAT Objectives - SWAT Potato, 3 Plots, Stockpile, are actually fun sometimes. Why not?

Rocket Race - I know I'm not the only one who thought that Rocket Race on Hemmorhage was a frickin blast. Or even Paradiso, for that matter. Throw it on Ragnarok and BAM.

Those are the ones I miss the most. Any chance of them coming back? Any others I missed?

And no, I'm not some kid who plays just to mess around. I was an avid SWAT, BTB, and Invasion player (until THFE maps were brought it... no offense, I just had too many bad games), and now play Regicide, Dominion, and BTB mainly. It's just nice to step out of the competitive zone for a while, ya know?

• Like 1