Hey! So I'm Chris. Anyways I just joined becase I wanted to feel more a part of the halo universe. I've played every halo game (except halo wars) and I'm a huge fan of the series so far. Anyways I think I'm going to start reading up on the halo universe, I actually just got the novel Contact on Harvest so I'm excited to start that! Anyways I like to play multiplayer for fun (I'm not super competetive because I'm decent but no where near the skill level of MLG), but I am a huge Campaign junky. Halo 3 was actaully my second shooter I ever played and it was the first video game to really imerse me in it's campaign. I also loved forge! Out of all the halo's so far I think reach is my favorite for an all around package, but I think 343 really out did themselves with halo 4 (I have yet to play forge, war games, and spartan ops). 343, well done with halo 4! I loved it a lot, but it left me with some questions, hence why I'm going to start reading up on the halo universe. I think Bungie has done a fantastic job with the series, but I'm very excited to see what 343 has in store for the game!