Legendary Completion Glitch

rosser

It took me my entire weekend to complete the campaign on legendary solo, and I was extremely disappointed to see that I never got the Mark VI armor for my character. I have all the achievements related to completing the campaign legendary solo, yet it shows nothing on my xbox live's customizable spartan for halo 4. Does anyone else have this problem? I pre-ordered and did everything to prepare for this game because I love the halo franchise, but this actually makes me anger in a way, like my hard work meant nothing..

post-41523-0-16205300-1352701504_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Unfortunetly, you need to complete the whole chapter/episode online, so it progress it to towards Mark VI armor completion.

I completed campaign Legendary Co-Op, but got disconnected during the 5th Chapter, Reclaimer.

Did it again on solo, got disconnected right at the end.

During the third time solo Legendary, I didn't get disconnected and I completed the whole Chapter online and then I finally got the armor and emblem.

If you try to connect back during the Chapter, it still thinks you are offline. Maybe going out and back to the checkpoint might help, if you get disconnected during the Chapter.

(Sorry, if it was hard to understand, what I tyoed)

Basically: Complete the game without getting disconnected during a Chapter/Episode.

I find this to be very unfair to the offline gamer. I am working at a location with no Internet and I experienced the same problem. There was no warning that offline play would yield rewards. If I had known that I would not have spent 5 hours over the course of 2 weekends trying to beat this campaign. I like to play campaigns on easy to enjoy the story and shoot grunts in the head and watch confetti fly. I would like to see an update where the achievements unlock the armour, not the commendations. 343i please, we offline gamers love your game and want to support you. The more these types of glitches happen the worse rep you get. I was a big halo fan since the beginning and I can honestly say I thought handing the halo title off to you was a mistake. But after completing the campaign and experiencing your perspective of the halo franchise I have no doubts you can take it to the next level. Please look into helping offline gamers. We may be a small community but we are still here. If you help me I would have no reason to discontinue supporting you in your games of the future. Sincerely the little guy.

• Like 1