Mountain DewXP?

Kylo

So, I have about 40 games of Mountain DewXP and I add the XP to my gamertag and everything, it will notify me saying It has been added, but then I go and play a Game and I don't get the double XP this has happened about 15 times already. I already tried;

-Switching the eMail on the account

-Switching to a different DewXP account

There is nothing else I could do, Can somebody please help me?

Did you sign in on your X Box account?

Sign in with FaceBook, Then on the top right corner click dashboard. Then it will tell you how much

matches you have. On the top left you will see "Sign in" with the X Box Logo. Sign in with the Email

your Gamertag uses. After that press redeem. If that doesn't work then I don't know what you can do.

Did you sign in on your X Box account?

Sign in with FaceBook, Then on the top right corner click dashboard. Then it will tell you how much

matches you have. On the top left you will see "Sign in" with the X Box Logo. Sign in with the Email

your Gamertag uses. After that press redeem. If that doesn't work then I don't know what you can do.

I was already doing that. its like it just dosen't work, It will not add to my account.

I can't even log into my Xbox account on that damn site. It keeps saying someone else is using it and I have to verify some information. After jumping through a series of flaming hoops (answering a ****load of questions), I always get an email from Microsoft saying that they can't verify me to be the owner of my own ******* account. I've had this account for like 10 years. It's very frustrating. The lovely lady on the other end of my phone conversation with 1-800-4MY-XBOX said I'd likely have to get a new Xbox Live account. This means that all the online purchases I've made over the past 10 years will be gone. All my online pass codes, gone. All map packs, gone. Not to mention the embarassing amount of money I've spent on different types of media on Xbox Live that I'll no longer have access to.

Double xp is a priviledge. Having access to your own account is a right. Sorry to poo poo your complaint about the DewXP, I just needed to vent my frustration, much in the same way you needed to vent yours.