Halo 4 matchmaking servers currently unavailable

TheBRExecutioner

Been playing fine since I bought the game the day of release now suddenly today it says halo 4 servers unavailable and only a few hundred others available playlists. Was in the hundreds of thousands before. Oddball and others seem to be missing as well..... Anyone else having this issue or a solution?? Tried restarting Xbox, modem and router and reset them too... Left everything off for half the day and still getting same error... Any fixes?? Is 343 aware of this issue???

Thanks

I am currently having the same issue. It started at about 10:00 this morning and continued throughout the day. It is telling me that there are only 500 people in Infinity slayer and less in the other playlists. I can join games and play but everyone i run into is terrible and there is never a game full of people. I can't join up with any of my friends either. It says status joinable under their profile but when I try to join it doesn't work.

How do i contact 323 about this problem?

Please Help! this is very annoying!