Halo 4 servers unavailable

TheBRExecutioner

Been playing fine since I bought the game the day of release now suddenly today it says halo 4 servers unavailable and only a few hundred others available playlists. Was in the hundreds of thousands before. Oddball and others seem to be missing as well..... Anyone else having this issue with a solution?? Tried restarting Xbox, modem and router and reset them too... Left everything off for half the day and still getting same error... Any fixes?? Is 343 aware of this issue???

Thanks

Suffice it to say I've had this problem a few times and restarting my Xbox and/or my network setup (modem/router, etc) has seemed to work okay for me...you'd think with the money they are making from this (and future) title(s) would allow them to have dedicated servers. Nothing worse than 'servers' not working or having garbage hosts...kind of funny that I have 50 mbp/s internet and I rarely get host...I would think fastest (and best located possibly) would make sense for host...who knows...

ITS BEEN 48 HOURS SINCE "THE HALO 4 SERVERS ARE UNAVAILABLE" UNDER WAR GAMES..............

ALL MY LOADOUTS HAVE BEEN RESET! RESETS EVERY TIME I START THE GAME..

LITTLE OR NO XP GAIN..........

NO SPARTAN OPS.....

AND WORST OF ALL.......I HAVE 2 XBOXS MY MAIN ACCOUNT IS NOT WORKING

BUT MY OTHER XBOX (IN THE SAME ROOM SAME INTERNET) IS WORKING FINE.....

WTF 343 FIX MY ACCOUNT!