List of things for a Forge Update

CANADIAN ECHO

i feel there should be bigger maps. out of all the halo 4 maps there are only about 2 or 3 large sized maps. there may be more but if there are any others they are all just closely packed together so it seems so small. i like the features in halo 4 forge, especially the "Delete everything" button, that comes in handy very much. in halo 3 there was sandbox and foundry where it was all big and empty and there was a lot of room to work with. sandbox came in handy for more bigger maps to be created and foundry came in handy for maze-type games and maps. then in halo reach there was forge world, made so that your imagination was almost unlimited to the things you could build. if these maps could come back that would be great but i am also asking for more large, wide open maps. the only map i like "forging" with is Ragnarok (valhalla in halo 3) because it is wide open and it gives me a lot of room to work with

• Like 3

What happened to the 'Jumbo collosium walls' that we were prosmised. I would also like to see the return of zooming, being able to move closer and further away from a held object, and precise forge editing. I would also like to see some larger more open maps like Kaden said. Of course we don't acctually know if that is possible as 343 might have run out of roo in the game or somthing. Ever noticed how on alot of maps there are no bullet hole effefts, so splash effects, cant get near to the water. there are so many graphical errors that are in plain view. stuff like streched textures in the middle of a map make the game feel unfinished.

So over all I would like alot of old maps brought bacl, better forger tools. new pieces and a hell of alot of bugs fixed!

• Like 2

I would like some color schemes or skins for objects, as of right now..the style of the object depends on the style of the map..some skins would be pretty awesome so we can give our maps a unique look. i would also like to see all unique objects be made available across all maps and i would also like switches, i know we can make switches in forge due to the phisics but i mean real working switches for doors etc..

being able to move closer and further away from a held object

you can still do that, hold right trigger and move the left stick, it moves you closer and further away..it's not as good as the actual zoom but it's still there

• Like 3

Me and my friends enjoyed the custom games in halo 3 the most. When halo 4 came out we tried to make some old halo 3 infected game types and what we found out was the flood could not pick up a gun, so games that required the infected to use a gun cannot be played. I think they need to fix that.

• Like 3

unsc flying vehicles are always faster than the banshee but any way my idea is that they need to let forge have special things you wont see in other things like multiplayer, campaing or any other gametype (except for custom games which is connected to for) but the thing is halo 4 is like a beta this game is incomplete it was released to early and i think they should start working their butts off a little bit more please. im not pushing 343 to do things but if they really want the halo community to say "WOW 343 is much much better that bungie making halo" they better do something more impresing.One more thing i want, maybe everybody, well this might sound a bit copy cat but think about minecraft yes minecraft i want in halo some mechanism like a cable that activates stuff and maybe a super flat map more objects. good luck and nice job for now 343 :P

• Like 1

The boundarys on every forge map should be larger. For example, in ravine as fredex said, the "roof" the map is very short, but would also be cool if you could forge all around the isle. As in impact too, if you could forge even under the asteroid it'd be fun. Erosion would be better if the boundarys would allow you to forge even at the edges of the cave and roof.

• Like 1

The boundarys on every forge map should be larger. For example, in ravine as fredex said, the "roof" the map is very short, but would also be cool if you could forge all around the isle. As in impact too, if you could forge even under the asteroid it'd be fun. Erosion would be better if the boundarys would allow you to forge even at the edges of the cave and roof.

true, but ravine feels like the smallest map.

How about time of day, so day and night as an option and weather snow rain plus the ground effects to go with each weather so with snow snow wound bw on the gtound? just as an idea , also i think some bigger maps would be nice as well and perhaps some better magnet points not just in the mid of a structur but perhaps a setting per pice to put them on the corrners?

How about time of day, so day and night as an option and weather snow rain plus the ground effects to go with each weather so with snow snow wound bw on the gtound? just as an idea , also i think some bigger maps would be nice as well

I would also really like this, it would be much better than the special effects, i mean who uses the nova effect in normal maps? The only problem that i have heard with this weather effect is that it would cause much lag

bigger maps would be cool, yes, but i think they would be big enough it they expanded the boundarys like I said in my previous post here.

Another feature which i dont see why they have not added is trees...