Halo 4 Forge.Contest

Dog

I made. A pretty good map in my opinion for fast pace slayer and challenging flood matches, how do I submit my map for the contest? Do I give u my gamertag or do I just put it in my file share for u to see?

just contact me on xbox live gt Hotdog8818. Also azaxx since I don't have a harddrive I'm gonna get your map a certain way. But continue putting it in your file share
  • Like 1

Well, as of now. Halo 4 Forge is nothing compared to Reach. Forge World there was the place to be. Though, I'll give it a shot and see if I can cobble something together. No promises.

I agree, but there is sort of a Forge World, a couple maps are there that arent in MP rotation, and upon inspection, look like they can support a wide variety of fully customised maps. Like that one in space on 2 rocks, looks perfect for the return of one of my old maps I first designed in Halo 3, and possibly another I designed in Reach, gonna have to go back and screencap everything to bring it forward.

and it's on my fileshare now. But, I have a custom Infinity slayer gametype for it. So I'll it that up tonight.

It also is compatible with KoTH, Oddball, Regicide and CTF. But those are just vanilla gametypes. Just to let you know.

My GT is EmeralDeath.

I have created a map, a game mode, and an entire generations worth of fun, all in one go.

It is called Wild 'Goose Chase, on Sgrrreeeecccchh.....

Both items can be found in my Fileshare.

Although it is intended for 4v4, or 2v2v2v2, it can be played 1v1, or even by yourself as a time trial.

There is a sample video also on my Fileshare. (1v1)

• 3 weeks later...