XP CAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WildGhostryder

hey the credit cap is not fair to players who want to play more than one day!Come on i mean I only have 6 hours logged into the game!!!Xbox live support told me to post here to also say its unfair and needs to be fixed.Does it make sense that you be buy double xp to just be capped?Please spread this around as much as you can so they can fix this and I lost 17343 and more from it because I got the commendations when i got capped.Its just not fair how this can happen,I mean it takes that much xp to just to get to the next.So no im stuck here watching the menu and watching people outrank me because I cant do anything about it.343 you need to fix this now and not remove this post again.You cant do this to players because you did not state that there was a credit cap anywhere on the game,mtn dew lables,or preordering the game.Xbox live support told me to post and if that didnt have effect that the president of microsoft said he will make a personal call and fix the problem.All the players should be given back all the lost xp,or microsoft points,or even armor or double xp codes!!!

• Like 4

the hell are you on about?

I've never hit a cap of any kind.

is it like a daily cap or is it like the old BS cap from Reach?

eithr way, I'm at Sr: 33 (or 34. don't remember) where's the cap take effect?

It's when you play hours straight and collect a certain amount of xp.

On topic; I agree it needs to be removed. It's even more annoying if you hit it when you complete a high reward challenge and get no xp.

• Like 2

I am about to hit sr 49 and i'm capped, I woke up at 11 and started to play at 12 and stopped playing at 4 and i had double exp, So i was like wtf, i guess i'm done for the day... i don't want to waste my commendation exp :S, i think its extremely dumb, they said they will monitor how many people hit it and react that way, they will probably just raise it a little or something even though it should be removed :S

• Like 1

I am having te same problem everyone else is having but worse, I'm not going to complain about the double xp because I think I put in two or three codes and not even sure it was activated,but I really want to know why I'm hitting this cap everyday when I'm playing the same amout as some of my freinds online and gaining the same xp and they don't hit it, it's dumb that this cap would be there when there could be other things that could probably be prevented... What is the reason of the xp cap? To stop the people that love this game to pull it out of their disk tray and play COD since there isn't a xp cap, I think more people r going to be addicted to black ops 2 just for that reason alone that they can actually rank up when they play and not miss out on xp..

• Like 1

Yea lets slow down the halo fans because kids cant keep up with us. This is a reason to play black ops 2. I mean why would you give people a reason to stop playing? seems crazy to me. But on the other hand, now i will have plenty time for call of duty. whew good thing for a cap. oh and by the way. thanks for the insane legendary campaign and only giving me a cookie. yummy yummy.

• Like 1

I am having te same problem everyone else is having but worse, I'm not going to complain about the double xp because I think I put in two or three codes and not even sure it was activated,but I really want to know why I'm hitting this cap everyday when I'm playing the same amout as some of my freinds online and gaining the same xp and they don't hit it, it's dumb that this cap would be there when there could be other things that could probably be prevented... What is the reason of the xp cap? To stop the people that love this game to pull it out of their disk tray and play COD since there isn't a xp cap, I think more people r going to be addicted to black ops 2 just for that reason alone that they can actually rank up when they play and not miss out on xp..

The supposed reeason for the cap is to slow down the rate of people getting access to the specializations too far ahead of other people. I think the cap is like 150K, some have said it's 75K while they "actively" monitor progression. It's still enough to gain a few levels a day at least until the 40s when it may net 1-2 levels a day.

Halo will jus not be the same if I can't even play a full day of playing like I'm very good like mlg top 8 good n Tryna go somewhere wit the game like xp cap should be higher then the amount now cause I played for maybe 7 hrs or less n hit xp cap 4 ranks ??? That's ridiculous I was 45 n hit 49 n reached cap that's stupid . I'd rather play halo3,, or something why play a game and get commendations and unlock xp for them and it not even work. I got 10,000 xp for mastering in my commendations and didn't get none of that??? Dumb ruining the best halo game ever made

The supposed reeason for the cap is to slow down the rate of people getting access to the specializations too far ahead of other people. I think the cap is like 150K, some have said it's 75K while they "actively" monitor progression. It's still enough to gain a few levels a day at least until the 40s when it may net 1-2 levels a day.

Oooo ok so they r looking out for the crappy kids then

• Like 1

yea. i hear ppl liking the cap. cuz u cant keep up.

343 is looking out for you, they dont want you playing for hours and hours cause they know it rots your brain. So they put in the cap so you can take a break step outside and realize that there is a real world.

no that means the kids go play COD. it doesnt stop anything. but nice try