BUG: User able to enter and remain in a wall

Korig

Just played a Oddball match on Complex, Sunday November 11th, 2012, 13:02:25

- Opponent grabbed the ball, walked into a base (Red started at this base, has the number 8 in it), went to the back door exit and jumped up and into the wall.

Result:

- User not only held the ball the entire match and won, but played catch with another user who was also inside the wall, playing catch significantly increased their xp.

Main user: THE TANK DEEZY

You must be retarded, your going to cry because 343 didn't make there map perfect? Don't you remember halo 2 super jumps n the whole nine yards. Theres holes in every map just like that, HLG KID. Learn it you can't get someone banned for jumpin into a wall that was put there. There's nothing you can do, besides ***** on the internet about how you got raped. Take back your game n go get black ops 2 tonight - iM Yttrium

Yo what's up Korig. I'm THE TANK DEEZY. And I think you've got this mistaken. Finding a glitch in a map is not cheating. It's simply apart of knowing the game. I did not XP boost, Commendation Boost, or Any type of boosting so I see no problem here. I'm sorry you were on the other end of the glitch. But it will be patched soon. Sorry you got PWND. ^_^

You must be retarded, your going to cry because 343 didn't make there map perfect? Don't you remember halo 2 super jumps n the whole nine yards. Theres holes in every map just like that, HLG KID. Learn it you can't get someone banned for jumpin into a wall that was put there. There's nothing you can do, besides ***** on the internet about how you got raped. Take back your game n go get black ops 2 tonight - iM Yttrium

You're a ****. Don't flame the dude. He was just stating an observation. I saw no complaints in his original post. Go troll elsewhere, homie. It's not appreciated here.