Ordnance Problem?

Spac3Bound20

First off, I wanna say that I love the addition of ordnance in Halo 4. It rewards you for getting a lot of kills or helping your team, etc. However, 75% of the time when I call in my ordnance, It gives me the wrong choice! For example, let's say that my ordnance is a sticky detonator for the bottom choice, Saw for the left choice, and overshield for the right choice. Most of the time, if I press down on the d-pad to choose sticky detonator, I get the saw or overshield. Why is this happening to me? Does anyone else have this problem? I would greatly appreciate it if one of the 343 staff would answer this question and any other feedback would help.

It sounds more like your controllers messed up. I would test out your d-pad in the menu and see how it works when you hit down.

I was flying around in a banshee on vahalla and saw a SAW floating in midair. There are definetly a few glitches with the ordnance. But I enjoy its addition as well.

... I thought this was the official 343i website?

This is a fan site. The most popular fan site imo.

Go to www.halo.xbox.com for the actual website. It is halo waypoint online. There you can get 343is attention if they find your thread a priority.

Be sure to stick around here as well though. I prefer this site over 343i's

It's happened to me a couple times. I've pretty much written it off as me being too excited at the moment and pressing the wrong button on the d-pad accidently. For example, I'll think I'm pressing down for the SAW but in actaulity I'm pressing to the left (but using the bottom of the d-pad to do so). It's hard to put it into words. I hope that makes sense.

There is actually some bugs with the ordinance that you earn and that is on the map . Several times when I see a Rocket or Laser I go to pick it up to have it give me grenades instead. Also when I call in ordinance drops and choose beam rifle or binary, I get grenades when that wasnt even one of the options. I hope this is fixed at the first TU its extremely annoying and game changing in a lot of cases