Problem unlocking Masterchief armor

drrick26

Hello everyone, I recently beat the campaign solo on legendary, which was a HUGE pain in the ass, but I did not unlock the Masterchief's armor on multiplayer! I looked it up and it turns out that you needed to beat it while online which is like a huge kick in the face since my internet disconnects a lot and is very problematic! So, I pretty much went to all that trouble for almost nothing! What I want to know please, is there any way to still unlock the armor and not go back and beat it all over again on legendary? Because, the armor is really cool and all but its seriously not worth all that trouble! Does anyone know a moderator or something who can unlock it for me? I would really, REALLY appreciate any and all help!

• Like 1

Hello everyone, I recently beat the campaign solo on legendary, which was a HUGE pain in the ass, but I did not unlock the Masterchief's armor on multiplayer! I looked it up and it turns out that you needed to beat it while online which is like a huge kick in the face since my internet disconnects a lot and is very problematic! So, I pretty much went to all that trouble for almost nothing! What I want to know please, is there any way to still unlock the armor and not go back and beat it all over again on legendary? Because, the armor is really cool and all but its seriously not worth all that trouble! Does anyone know a moderator or something who can unlock it for me? I would really, REALLY appreciate any and all help!

I'll need to do infinity again cause the Halo servers disconnected midway through the mission, want to join?