The Arbiter for Halo 5?

Fred

I think like in halo 2 you will swich back and forth from the arbiter and the master chief untill they meet and fight side by side like in halo 3, against the: storm covenant brutes, promethians, flood, and the return of a didact searching for revenge on master chief and the arbiter who he encountered wile you are playing as him in the first part of the game.

And they toward the end, after seeing messages from cortana like the master chief did in halo 3 they will rescue her.

Many pros and cons can be created from just adding Thel 'Vadamee or the Arbiter, to the rest of the future Halo games. One positive thing is that people will like to see some old characters return from the previous Halo games. However, one bad thing can come out of this. If he dies during Halo 5 or Halo 6, many people that liked the Arbiter will be upset that he died during the campaign. And the fans might get upset and possibly say something like 343 industries is killing the halo games or something. But, that all depends on 343 industries idea, and if it fits the story. Mostly, they want to make something new and adding the Arbiter from the previous games isn't probably their favorite choice, unless they decide to make a new Arbiter. That would be interesting.

Even though that the Arbiter is my favorite character from the Halo franchise, I think we should leave him alone, in my opinion. He has done enough from Halo 2 and Halo 3. Plus, if he does come back, I have a bad feeling that he will probably also be killed like what they did with Cortona. And it's sad to see my favorite characters die in any way, even if it was in an honorable or badass way. However, if they ever put him in Halo 5 or Halo 6, that would be fine by me. Plus I get to see what he looks like with new graphics and how he has changed over the course of time. Just as long as the Arbiter doesn't die, I'm fine with having him in the future Halo games.

halo 5 is dark so i dont think arbiter will be in 5 or maybe he has something to do with it but i dont think arbiter is a character anymore hes gone home maybe he will get hes own game cause of the storm but i dont see him coming back in halo hes role is done and he has gone home to end the war and it didnt work out for him but who cares about that arbiter might even be dead or he is no longer a fighter he has a home a wife and child half jaw is new leader or captain moving on

flood................... i hope they dont come back but at the same time i hope they do

flood never die they may not be in halo 5 or 6 but almost everything about the flood is unknown like where are they coming from what created them or im stupid and im missing something

but flood may or may not come back we may even find out where they came from if i am not stupid and i was right but for now lets not rush into halo 5 halo 4 has just released

When the arbiter went home he went to his home planet to fight in the war between his faction of the elites and the storm faction of elites. In the books it states that the arbiter's faction won on his home planet so the arbiter is still alive so I wouldn't be surprised if the arbiter and his faction joined the chief and the unsc to finish off the remaining storm covenant and about the flood the flood were being preserved inside the halo in combat evolved and halo 2 so that must mean that the other halos must have flood reserved and hidden inside them so they may be in halo 5. In the halo 4 terminal videos it shows that the forerunner analyzed and took DNA samples from every species and stored the DNA before they fired the halo rings so that after the rings were fired the forerunner machines could take the DNA of all the races destroyed and make clones from the DNA and send them back to their home planets to repopulate so the entire forerunner race could be in halo 5 ands its even possible that the species that created the forerunners (precursors) could be in halo 5

in one of the halo books ive read it stated that the forerunners stored samples of the flood in secured in the depths of the halo installations for research (in the first halo you must have opened one of the labs) so this proves there is still flood out there some where.

I think thatboth the arbiter and the flood should return in Halo 5. There should also be infected hunters, grunts, and promethians.

arbiter definitely needs to come back but just on one level. and the flood are no more. end of story.

The arbiter as a game character sucked he did me nothing in the campaign he was like a marine but as a role in the halo universe and story is huge if It wasn't for him no treaty would be formed and the elites wouldn't help you in the story also if you bring back the arbiter that means I can be an elite on the online again (sweet!) if you look at all the other halo game when chief looses cortina he get a new companion in Halo 2 it was Johnson and the arbiter and halo 3 was the same but mostly the arbiter see that's why they need the arbiter back and Johnson isn't coming back unless they make a Johnson AI which would like a halogasm everywhere. So that's why the arbiter is most likely to return.

marcas I mostly agree with you. I do doubt that arby will return, but I hope he does and want him too. but I don't expect he will return, and johnson was my favorite character and no matter what he is dead. it would brake canonical story, there is no way he could ever come back. and I know that flood won't return BUT we do know that they are still around somewhere. in halo legends you get to know the flood origins, and you get to know and see how they always return somehow and sometime. but i doubt they will return in halo 5 or 6. like the flood were everywhere on the one planet in halo wars that sergeant forge blew up. in halo legends you see a little cute yet ugly floodlit living in a forerunners helmet and learn that the flood always some how comes back. I just don't think they will come back in this trilogy. but jasper i do thin someone may want to release it. and maybe chief will stumble across the left over halo rings like said before and i don't think he will try to stop them and get rid of the flood forever but try to defend the flood in their containment from coves or promethians or a new enemy. and is this really the place for this conversation?

Many pros and cons can be created from just adding Thel 'Vadamee or the Arbiter, to the rest of the future Halo games. One positive thing is that people will like to see some old characters return from the previous Halo games. However, one bad thing can come out of this. If he dies during Halo 5 or Halo 6, many people that liked the Arbiter will be upset that he died during the campaign. And the fans might get upset and possibly say something like 343 industries is killing the halo games or something. But, that all depends on 343 industries idea, and if it fits the story. Mostly, they want to make something new and adding the Arbiter from the previous games isn't probably their favorite choice, unless they decide to make a new Arbiter. That would be interesting.

Even though that the Arbiter is my favorite character from the Halo franchise, I think we should leave him alone, in my opinion. He has done enough from Halo 2 and Halo 3. Plus, if he does come back, I have a bad feeling that he will probably also be killed like what they did with Cortona. And it's sad to see my favorite characters die in any way, even if it was in an honorable or badass way. However, if they ever put him in Halo 5 or Halo 6, that would be fine by me. Plus I get to see what he looks like with new graphics and how he has changed over the course of time. Just as long as the Arbiter doesn't die, I'm fine with having him in the future Halo games.

i agree with you 100 percent

The flood will not be returning. 343 specifically said they wanted to move on and progress to new enemies. And as for the Arbiter. I can see him returning, but I doubt it. You never know, though. The Human-Covie war has changed a lot over the 4 years Chief was in Cryo.

Dude I wouldn't be surprised to see the flood at the end cut scene for spartan ops season 1

they said the flood wouldn't be in halo 4 but they didn't say anything about the flood in halo 5 or 6. i think it would add to the old halo feel if the flood return as annoying as they are. plus this trilogy is about humanidy taking control of the mantle by ending the storm rebellion and eliminating ALL of the flood because there are still flood spores in each halo rings. i also wounder how they wou;d look in the next gen graphics, that bing it is going to be on the new xbox with better graphics and more contant. As for the arbiter, I would love for his return, definantly bring back old memories. I know its a new trilogy and all but it in the same universe besides they killed cortana one of the main characters so we need alother familer face. If the arbiter returns i and the rest of the communty would be happy but i also would be alittle scared because 343i is know to kill of there main characters, arby might die because halo 5 is suposed to be "darker" than halo 4. I honestly don't know why 343i is trying to have a dark storyline. I don't like depressing games, there just sad to play knowing your favorite character is going to die. they should make it like halo ce or halo 2 were the storyline is a little more happyer but still bad*ss.

I will lose my **** if The Flood come back. In a bad way. They were a significant part of the original trilogy, but some of my favorite Halo games are the ones without The Flood. Specifically ODST and Halo 4. Also keep in mind the Gravemind was destroyed with the firing of Installation 04B at the end of Halo 3. So unless there is another one out there...

Not to mention that at this point, after 3 games, the plot of The Flood being released and the Chief/Cortana stopping them is just plain tired. Stopping The Flood was the subplot in every game in the Halo trilogy. It was finished in Halo 3, and it needs to stay that way.

Now, with that out of the way, I think your points about The Arbiter are fair. I think it would be funny if he were the only one not surprised by the Master Chief still being alive. And I think them uniting the humans and the non-Storm Covenant to take down Didact and his Storm Covenant servants would be epic. :)

Gravemind's aren't a one time thing. There can be more, but I am curious about the Halo 2-3 version. He stated he was a precursor.

having the arbitor come back would be fricken awsome it made halo 3 coop campain so much better instead haveing 2-4 cheifs running around. even if they dont they should make the coop partners a different spartan or odst possibly an elite. the flood coming back is possible because the rings only killed the flood food not the flood itself it was made to starve them. the diadact should not come back because the cheif shoved a granade into his chest and fell into a firestorm. if anything the cheif will survive this trilogy. but possibly they might kill him off in the beginning or middle of halo 7 if they choose a new protagonist for you to play as or make him an NPC.

***SPOILER ALERT***

The flood have ALWAYS existed, they still continue to exist outside the Milky Way galaxy. There is no true way to eradicate all the flood there ever was. For all we know the flood have been advancing end evolving for years and we could see flood never imagined before. The flood ARE precursors. They made all life. Now they think life sucks and they want everybody to be flood. Source: Cryptum, Primordium

halo 5 is dark so i dont think arbiter will be in 5 or maybe he has something to do with it but i dont think arbiter is a character anymore hes gone home maybe he will get hes own game cause of the storm but i dont see him coming back in halo hes role is done and he has gone home to end the war and it didnt work out for him but who cares about that arbiter might even be dead or he is no longer a fighter he has a home a wife and child half jaw is new leader or captain moving on

flood................... i hope they dont come back but at the same time i hope they do

flood never die they may not be in halo 5 or 6 but almost everything about the flood is unknown like where are they coming from what created them or im stupid and im missing something

but flood may or may not come back we may even find out where they came from if i am not stupid and i was right but for now lets not rush into halo 5 halo 4 has just released

The flood were created on accident by the Foreunners

• Like 1