Important Tool missing in forge

woofwoof301

In halo reach I used this tool a whole lot. It was the tool where u held the left analogue stick down for more precise vertical movement. It's not here anymore. Sure, there's a magnet tool but I feel as if that does not suffice for the missing precision tool. Please bring that tiny little analogue click back, 343

Also there seems to be a lack of Zoom in Halo 4 forge. I do miss it dearly.

I try my best to not sound like a whining child begging for impossible changes. Please take my suggestions into consideration. I like what you've done with the game, but these 2 things have been bothering me for a while.

• Like 2

In halo reach I used this tool a whole lot. It was the tool where u held the left analogue stick down for more precise vertical movement. It's not here anymore. Sure, there's a magnet tool but I feel as if that does not suffice for the missing precision tool. Please bring that tiny little analogue click back, 343

Also there seems to be a lack of Zoom in Halo 4 forge. I do miss it dearly.

I try my best to not sound like a whining child begging for impossible changes. Please take my suggestions into consideration. I like what you've done with the game, but these 2 things have been bothering me for a while.

I've noticed this too, the best you can do is to turn off magnets and nudge objects with the analogue stick or edit co-ordinates then de-select the objects and turn magnets back on to attach other objects at those co-ordinates. But I have to say I do miss the zoom and fine controls in reach. Building things in close quarters can be difficult because the camera get affected by the objects.

Magnets are cool, but they DESPERATELY need to add magnets on/off as a hot key on the d-pad or something. If you actually want to be creative and not place things in the 4 spots that a magnet allows, you end up turning magnets on and off constantly and it is too many key strokes (B, highlight magnets, A, left to turn on/off, B to exit, B to exit)

• 3 weeks later...

i hate to be the one to repeat, but this really needs to be repeated. Please bring the precision movement thumbstick feature back soon via game update... I can live without the zoom, and as far as all the new features (magnets especially) you guys did an ultimate job, but all i really do when im not matchmaking is forge and i really need this feature in halo 4. thanks for the righteous game 343! Again leaving COD in the dust!