How do you feel about Halo 4?

Stephen Potter

Beautiful graphics, awesome new story twist, love the prometheans, new weapons are boss, I'm totally down with the scoring, leveling and challenges, spartan ops is kickass, flood is kinda cool, and now they're bringing swat back which I'm not a fan of but I know people love it, but what about free for all. rumble pit. firefight. vehicles are destroyed too easily, weapons disappear too fast, I'm joining games that are near finished and taking a loss because people quit when they're losing without penalty, I can't pick a jolly roger for an emblem until I master god knows what, and there are not enough maps. If I even get to vote on a map, 80% of the time it's always voted out by Ragnarok, it's like the Nuketown of Halo 4. I'm sure we're going to pay $20 for more maps, and even then, we'll still be playing Ragnarok half the time. Anyways, all that aside, I think it's an excellent game, I just thought those at 343 would like to know what YOU think, and what better place to tell them.

They'll release maps soon hopefully. I always get Requiem. Good to remember and practice on!

I'm not an avid Halo gamer, I've played them previously but never got into it. I went to the Midnight launch and fell in love with it. Been playing Spartin Ops a lot - did it all on Legendary twice and then with online players. Campaign made me cry a little.. My girlfriend told me off for it since it was a game but for some reason - I connect to it. Graphics are awesome too.. It's just wow, good job 343i!

Its a really good game but the things im not too impressed about is:

. Forge Mode

. Covenant Weapons

. NO UNSC flying vehicles

. Every game im in stops half way through and chooses a new host.

The 2 things i want in the game as a free DLC would be

. Halo reach Forge world

. Have a UNSC Infinity free roam so you could just roam about the infinity as your online Spartan whilst all of the in game NPCS are there so you can go anywhere on the ship like hanger or bridge or armoury and have all the people who work on the ship like the soldiers and Spartans and the captain e.c.t

That would be quite cool

Things change. Most of you complaints are MP. Single player is great and following the fiction nicely. If your upset then it might be that your taste have changed or you've outgrow Halo. If you where into single player then you should be very happy, even co op. sound like you primarily play MP. There are other games with more popular MP offerings. I think the combo of story and co op and MP is better in Halo and reason for its continued popularity, but I'm a fan so...

For a long time now I've been really excited for Halo 4, counting down the days, and making sure I dedicate most of my time to Halo when it releases. Custom games and forge were what I looked forward to the most. I'm very disappointed. 343 did a great job with their forge system, but couldn't add in a single forge-world size map. Because of this, crazy fun interesting maps with cool racetracks, indiana jones-style maps, and left 4 dead survival maps can't be made with their full potential. No forge world size maps = no nights spent playing custom games for hours. Even if they add in forge-world size maps as DLC, 343 ****** up by not adding them in at launch with the game. The only reason for not adding in a big map can only be frame rate lag, but I'm sure if they made the map as simple as possible a little lag wouldn't bother most of the forgers. They dealt with it in Reach, right? I'm sure we could deal with a bit of frame rate lag now if thats the case.

The campaign was amazing. Multiplayer is fun, and more easier to play than past Halo's (I went 52 and 5 today, but thats probably because of the noobies). Forge world is disappointing. I love Halo, but I don't think it'll keep me hooked as Halo:Reach did. I guess I'll be playing zombies in BO2 for this winter.

For the most part I like the game. Graphics wise it looks really good, story wasn't bad (though I'm still not seeing how this group of Covenant are more "fanatical" than others after a skirmish or two), it also plays pretty good. Custom loadouts aren't a bad idea, a nice expansion on Reach's loadout selection.

I do have some complaints about the game, no off-line option for Spartan Ops especially when the content is on disc (also sucks to be stuck with a college that won't let my console on their connection) and you can't view terminals without an internet connection either, also why do I have to have an ability to be able to pick up grenades off the ground? I also miss Reach's ability to earn credits through the campaign.

Not a bad effort by 343, in some ways an improvement but in others a step back from it's predecessors.