BoA Wrath joins 343 forums

BoA Wrath

Morning all,

Just thought I would drop a note to introduce myself. My real name is Rob but have gone under the handle BoA Wrath since my quake days in 1997.

I have made multiple maps for games over the years which you can find on YouTube. I won a map making contest in the states for maps i created for farcry instincts, but was relegated to an honorary 3rd when they foundout i was based is the UK and not the US. Later i created Rig360 II on farcry2 which was a ubisoft recommended map

On Halo Reach created Fort BoA which can be seen on YouTube here

I also made Dos4all which is downloadable for halo reach.

I'm currently working on a halo 4 map call Alien Drop ship which contains the drop ship from aliens on the erosion map. I've built in inside the grifball court which doubles nicely as a hanger of the sulaco from the aliens film. Screenshots and a video are available on my in game file share just send me a friend invite to BoA Wrath

Look forward to making maps for Halo 4 for all to enjoy.

Is there a specific forum to promote forge made maps? I should be ready by the weekend to upload my Aliens Dropship map for Halo 4. I've added a link in my sig to my Halo Reach fileshare which shows screenshots of my Halo Reach made maps.

If you're a member of The Halo Forge Epidemic (a truly awesome group of Forgers!) then they have a set of dedicated forums here. If you're not signed up with them, we also have a set of community forums here where you can post your various maps and gametypes. I don't think there's any exclusively dedicated to maps set in Halo 4 yet, but those are the best places to post them.

Welcome to the forums!