Mr. Bashful Brute

Anyone think the ranking is total trash in Halo 4? Progression ranks again? Numbers? I've gone through over half the ranks in less than a week. In Reach, sure it was progression ranks, but at least they were cool. The ranks had cool names, and cool emblems. And now, with Halo 4, what? A stupid number. Its worse than Reach. If you're going to do 1-50, at least do it like Halo 3. When Halo fans asked for a 1-50, we meant skill-based 1-50. I'm very, very disappointed with Halo 4's ranks.... As soon as I hit SR-50, I'm going back to Reach to get Inheritor. Or maybe even before that.

• Like 1

When you get to SR-50, can't you pick 8 different specs? Which are 10 levels each. So it takes you, eventually, to SR-130. I guess the spec thing is cool, but it doesn't have the same meaning as individual rank names.

Still gonna quit at SR-50?

Yeah, I know about the specializations. Its just... idk, boring? SR-30... SR-31... SR-32.... Couldn't they at least give us different symbol for each rank like Reach? Or a name along with it like in Halo 3?

Yeah, I know about the specializations. Its just... idk, boring? SR-30... SR-31... SR-32.... Couldn't they at least give us different symbol for each rank like Reach? Or a name along with it like in Halo 3?

Yeah, I miss that. I've actually lost Motivation to even play the MP atm. It's just... monotonous. Connection blows, the overuse of power weapons is ridiculous, team-mates not giving a **** about winning are just irritating, and the level design doesn't feel like Halo to me. I like the Valhalla remake though.

Maybe because I'm not fond of massive change, but I despised Reach :| I hope H4 doesn't suffer the same fate.

Sorry for the rant, but this games angers me.

• Like 1

Why does it matter what it looks like? Shouldn't you be playing for the fun of it? They already said the True Skill system will be coming in a while.