Halo 4 Major "Flood" Problem

Death Panda x

I've noticed a huge problem. There is no Infection gametype. Flood has one major problem with it and that is that the "flood" cant use weapons. They are limited to the sword. This may not seem like a big deal, but it ruins many, many great custom games. Such as Halo, Duck Hunt, Trash Compactor, and almost any infection/mini game gametype that was popular in the previous halos. That combined with the fact that Halo 3 had a better forge than this, means customs are going to be dead. FIX THIS.

• 1 month later...

What we need is for 343 to go into Halo 3 and just copy every option possibility from it and put that in halo 4 I also want normal power ups especially custom power ups and they also need to allow weapons on maps that are not ordinance because i made a fat kid map and i dont want thousands of ordinances falling from the sky simultaneously

and also when the alpha zombie is killed he does not stay an alpha zombie he reverts to normal