I need some help with this...

Steven Griffin

Alright, so my friend thinks of a wicked cool idea for a fun custom games map which would be fun for a bunch of people to play. The idea was to have 1 "predator" and a bunch of marines, just like the old Halo 3 custom games. The predator would have active camo, promethian vision, a sword and a Binary rifle; would be able to jump high and move faster. The map is completed using ravine and putting rocks along the walls as perches for him to jump on. The marines would spawn in a cave with AR's and BR's. The goal is to survive or kill the predator. The problem is... Flood can't have weapons other than their talon, and if it's slayer I don't know of a way to make one team have the traits of the Predator. If anyone can think of a solution or would like to check out the map you can add me or post here.

tl:dr Need help making a halo 3 type infection gametype out of slayer or other gametype.

bump

Just scrap the Binary Rifle and it's completely possible. I've already played Predator on Halo 4 and it's really fun, more so than if the Predator had a weapon imo.

As of now I do not think there is an infection gamemode that allows the infected to have weapons.