Halo 4: Outpost Bravo

XaeroDarkness

Outpost Bravo is a small, asymmetrical Slayer/Team Slayer map designed for 3 to 10 players on the map Impact. There is a main base with multiple entrances and rooftop access, along with an attached cargo storage area off to the side. Teams start in the back of the base, and in the outdoor cargo area. There is a sword on the base side, a sniper on the cargo side, and a rocket launcher in the middle.

This map is one of the bases I was making on my way to a dominion map, but I decided to polish this up and make it a slayer map before continuing with the dominion part of it. There are some dominion objects in it as a result that I left in for aesthetics. I would love to get this out there and get some feedback going. Thanks!

post-40171-0-01442500-1352592646_thumb.jpg

Overview, blue starting area on left

post-40171-0-79137100-1352592643_thumb.jpg

Red starting Area

post-40171-0-46200700-1352592644_thumb.jpg

Front of base

post-40171-0-99181800-1352592641_thumb.jpg

Inside of base

Pictures taken from phone due to apparent lack of online file share functionality.

Just search my gamertag: xaer0darkness (that's a zero), in the map variant file browser under "File Share Search" to get it and let me know what you think!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...