My In-Depth Review of Halo 4 War Games

sindronian

- Oddball is a playlist? Lol.

Nice review. The only thing I disagree with is your comment on Oddball. 343 did a great job making Oddball more intense and overall enjoyable to play. I love the fact that you can throw the ball not unlike a football. I love having a well organized team that plays keepaway with our opponent by tossing the ball to each other around the map. It's great fun.

Nice review. The only thing I disagree with is your comment on Oddball. 343 did a great job making Oddball more intense and overall enjoyable to play. I love the fact that you can throw the ball not unlike a football. I love having a well organized team that plays keepaway with our opponent by tossing the ball to each other around the map. It's great fun.

Yeah but barely anyone plays it just like other halo games.

Lol.. The Binary Rifle isnt overpowered. The lasers that come out of it mean nothing, I simple just dont scope in until I see them and by then its too late so long as I hit them anywhere.

The Incineration Cannon is ridiculous, if you survive the initial blast.. good luck surviving the seemingly heatseeking 4 whatever the heck it spawns from the initial blast.

DMR not OP?

You high?

DMR is by far the MOST OP weapon available, it NEEDS more bloom inorder to PROPERLY balance it.

Almost fell for it. Someone legit suggested it needs more bloom a while ago so I had to prevent more from saying it to prevent it from actually happening lol.

Lol.. The Binary Rifle isnt overpowered. The lasers that come out of it mean nothing, I simple just dont scope in until I see them and by then its too late so long as I hit them anywhere.

The Incineration Cannon is ridiculous, if you survive the initial blast.. good luck surviving the seemingly heatseeking 4 whatever the heck it spawns from the initial blast.

Pretty sure I said the binary rifle isn't overpowered. The cannon is amazing yeah. Not OP though. It would be pretty hard for a power weapon to be OP.