forge world in halo 4?

Tyfox1106

forge world in halo 4?  

150 members have voted

1. 1. should they make a map like forge world (large forging map from halo reach) in halo 4?

Revine is the only one with good lighting and there isn't enough space for a big custom map without having to work around the structures. Impact has a huge open space but is dark and monocrome. We need more options. That is what keeps the game going so long, otherwise people will ditch it and move on, maybe to never return to the franchise.

Revine is the only one with good lighting and there isn't enough space for a big custom map without having to work around the structures. Impact has a huge open space but is dark and monocrome. We need more options. That is what keeps the game going so long, otherwise people will ditch it and move on, maybe to never return to the franchise.

Exactly.

I didn't get Halo 4 because of the multiplayer or the campaign - I got it for the custom games. Mini games, indiana jones, underwater maps..all not possible in Halo 4. Or at least not to the full potential as they were in Halo:Reach.

How can we convince 343 that the new forge maps suck? We keep posting threads about it. I'll be making one later today, just to keep the flow going.

• Like 1

Exactly.

I didn't get Halo 4 because of the multiplayer or the campaign - I got it for the custom games. Mini games, indiana jones, underwater maps..all not possible in Halo 4. Or at least not to the full potential as they were in Halo:Reach.

How can we convince 343 that the new forge maps suck? We keep posting threads about it. I'll be making one later today, just to keep the flow going.

You liked the underwater map in high ground? Ugh you have terrible taste haha. The maps don't suck but yeah it does feel like an eff you after all the cool stuff added to forge and no forge world

• 2 weeks later...

AAAHHHHHHH

WHY Return to Battlefield AGAIN!!!!???

it wasnt n Halo 3!!!!

WHAT THE HELL!?

WHY ADD THIS FEATURE!?

there were such GREAT maps made n 3 because of glitches outside of maps for Custom gaming!

WHY did Reach n Halo 4 do this!?

and why take out so much Custom Gaming options!?

why cant i edit the Mantis an disable its guns to only use Stomp as its attack n chase people down a Hallway!?

its like 343 didnt even get this all over there heads to let the PLAYERS make what they want.

NOT 343. allow us to go outside the maps. completely customize the options like Halo 3 n reach. an go from there on!

Im just h8 how there's only like 3 maps that u can have structure and there all way 2 small 2 build stuff on. They should make like a huge map that's like 10x the size of halo reach forge world. That would b amazing. But ever way there needs 2 b a sandbox map.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

you all realize that 343i isn't going to read these comments in the community forums. go to the halo waypoint website to say what you want because thay actually read the comments there. ill post the website.

http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/

you can have tha same conversation there and thay will see what you are saying.

• Like 1

You NEED TO BRING BACK A WORLD LIKE FORGE WORLD AND THE HALO REACH VEHICLES LIKE THE FALCON AND THE REVELANT AND ADD THE HORNET AND SOME HALO 3 VEHICLES ALSO GET RID OF THE THING THAT APEARS WHEN YOU GO FROM FORGE TO HUMAN YOU ALSO NEED TO BRING BACK SOME MORE WEAPONS I SPEAK FOR EVERY ONE I KNOW BRING BACK FORGE WORLD

You NEED TO BRING BACK A WORLD LIKE FORGE WORLD AND THE HALO REACH VEHICLES LIKE THE FALCON AND THE REVELANT AND ADD THE HORNET AND SOME HALO 3 VEHICLES ALSO GET RID OF THE THING THAT APEARS WHEN YOU GO FROM FORGE TO HUMAN YOU ALSO NEED TO BRING BACK SOME MORE WEAPONS I SPEAK FOR EVERY ONE I KNOW BRING BACK FORGE WORLD

The caps lock makes what you wrote so much better and correct.

Anyway, I think that a forge world should be included for the larger maps and for the new dominion gametype. None of the maps are even large enough to forge a dominion map while using the natural enviroment on it.