Missing Armour DLC

electric2

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has encountered the same problem as I'm currently having. I preordered Halo 4 from Gamestop (UK) for the Hazop Forest Armour skin, and duly received my code, downloaded the content, fired Halo 4 and ......nothing. Nada. Not....A....Sausage. No Hazop Armour to be found in the Spartan hub. I've deleted and redownloaded the content a few times but still nothing. Am I the only person in the world to suffer this fate??? If anyone else has had this problem, did you manage to get it sorted?

Cheers for the replies in advance (probably none lol)...

Hmm. We got our codes (split between my fiance and I) to work. The receipt for gamestop says its good until next year, but it took a few days to get the codes. Hope it fixes itself for u.

So far still not working,The content downloaded no problem but the armour just isn't there in the hub. I was hoping it would appear after a few days or something but I guess the Halo angels aren't looking in my direction. I shall be on the phone to Xbox customer support tomorrow night. I pre-ordered for a reason. Seems a bit rubbish if it was all in vain.

Gamertag: PZP DR FARRIS

Hi,

Similar problem, however i did not have an issue loading in my codes, i had all of my DLC armours and was playing all week. Logged into halo 4 last night and come to see all of my DLC armour is missing! I figured it was some glitch with the system so i rebooted my game and still my armour is missing...HELP! I paid for that armour and now it is missing, i am livid.