Jumping is for queers

O-Bot_Monty

Is anyone else sick of jumpers? Who jumps around while they're shooting anyway? I watched a documentary on the SAS and at no point did anyone jumping around whilst shooting. Remember Perfect Dark? No jumping. Goldeneye? No jumping. Even Link only jumps sideways and he's a cross dresser.

I think each opposing team should stand in their lines and shoot forward. Get it over with.

If anyone wants to add me my tag is O-Bot_Monty and I'll be playing for most of Sunday. I'll be the one not jumping up and down like a fish having a seizure on a bit of carpet.

Also I don't have a headset so don't try talking to me. And switch yours off unless you're telling a decent joke, I don't need to hear the mission breakdown to spartan ops twice.

• Like 1

Of course I'm annoyed. I stopped shooting as I was distracted by all of the jumping. Before I knew it some 'kid' (baby goat, right?) shot me using some sort of everything boost plus there was some lagging and I died. Luckily for me you can now respawn in 0.0000389 seconds but it still caused me to lose my train of thought. And my bus of transcendence.

Thank you xKillerxGizmox for nearly agreeing with me. If only the Spanish Civil War was a bit more like our friendship....maybe it would have been more civil.

And while I'm on it, how about sprint....pointless. If you left on time, you wouldn't need to sprint. And when I do use sprint it's too fast and I often overshoot my destination. Which is embarrassing and I have to waste more time checking if anyone saw. They should at least make it the same speed as when you're not sprinting.

And while I'm on it, how about sprint....pointless. If you left on time, you wouldn't need to sprint. And when I do use sprint it's too fast and I often overshoot my destination. Which is embarrassing and I have to waste more time checking if anyone saw. They should at least make it the same speed as when you're not sprinting.

I must thank you for a good morning laugh.

• Like 1

Of course I'm annoyed. I stopped shooting as I was distracted by all of the jumping. Before I knew it some 'kid' (baby goat, right?) shot me using some sort of everything boost plus there was some lagging and I died. Luckily for me you can now respawn in 0.0000389 seconds but it still caused me to lose my train of thought. And my bus of transcendence.

lol. the reason that players jump is to distract you and make you miss shots. If you have a problem with it, then learn to hit those shots and get used to it