AR review  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think it would be better if the AR was slightly nerfed?

Okay so I was playing me some halo 4 and al of a sudden I get completely **** on by a guy in the middle of the map with what seems to be a saw by the sound of it. So I go back to kill him with a grenade and a DMR shot but I get completely wrecked in about 3 secs again. Then a different guy comes along with what also seems to be a saw and does exactly the same thing. Then I manage to kill one of them and realise that they were using AR's.?

So then I began to start using the AR in other games and basically was able to destroy everyone and I almost always had the disadvantage. I never had to melee anyone all I had to do was point and hold down the trigger and that was a kill.

So what I'm asking is there anyone else who thinks that the AR maybe has a little to much juice.

All the primary weapons can kill in under 2 seconds in their ideal conditions, for the AR that happens to be point blank. Objectivly it kills no quicker than the BR, DMR, Light Rifle, etc etc.

/thread

• Like 2

All the primary weapons can kill in under 2 seconds in their ideal conditions, for the AR that happens to be point blank. Objectivly it kills no quicker than the BR, DMR, Light Rifle, etc etc.

/thread

Exactly. Using an AR on Adrift wouldn't have the same effect on Ragnarok. That's why there are customizable loadouts pertaining to your needs.

• Like 1

I think the AR is amazingly balanced in this game. I see no need for tweaking it.

• Like 1