Please pitch in your Vote. Every person deserves to have an opinion! Will H4 be good or bad?

Dominator

choose either so we find out if you like or dislike H4  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you choose Halo 4 will be?

We know the game will sell big so that makes it a win but that is only because of the franchise. Reach was a win in terms of copies sold but considered a failure by fan-boys. I think H4 has the potential to be a huge seller but also an epic fail if 343 tries to make it to much like CoD or change to much crap.

We know the game will sell big so that makes it a win but that is only because of the franchise. Reach was a win in terms of copies sold but considered a failure by fan-boys. I think H4 has the potential to be a huge seller but also an epic fail if 343 tries to make it to much like CoD or change to much crap.

agreed, im not blind to change but i hate reach changes

Less than 1/10 of the numbers of PRE-ORDERS ALONE do not play REACH. That's not counting the ones sold sense then.

• 3 weeks later...

Where did you find that out. I have not pre-ordered yet.

Halo 4 has 1.5 million pre-orders overall all for countrys. thats more than MW3 now, because last i checked it(like a week ago) MW3 just got to 1.51 mill and halo 4 is almost at 1.6 with like somwhere around 1.59? i dont know the exact numbers but yeah the kids right :P

i was happy when halo 3 was over. felt like a good finish even with the legendary ending. so the fact they're planning on making 3 more halo games is downright ridiculous. itll probably be a great game, i just cant believe we have another 10 years of this. like if halo 4 isnt mind-blasting. i wont be playing the rest.

i was happy when halo 3 was over. felt like a good finish even with the legendary ending. so the fact they're planning on making 3 more halo games is downright ridiculous. itll probably be a great game, i just cant believe we have another 10 years of this. like if halo 4 isnt mind-blasting. i wont be playing the rest.

mkay

Can't really say it would be good or not. Since its not being made by bungie. But you never know. 343 might just manage to be better than Bungie. Infact they may be born to be makers of Halo. Lol ok I think that was a little too much :P but yeah. I voted Halo4TheWin. I am really excited to see some gameplay....

same bro!

• 3 weeks later...

Idk why people are worried about the lead designer thing, i hope you realise HE wanted to change halo, make it a RPG style shooter where campagin is the only core focus and they bleed MP out of the picture, he was already being considered for fireing when he quit. Im happy he is gone, good for the franchise