Just putting it out there and i really hope someone from 343 sees this because the join in session thing sucks. i keep joining games where my team is getting owned or about to lose. i pride myself on playing well and always try to win and im sure there are many other people out there who are the same and to constantly join games and get loses is stupid. it needs to be sorted out because so many people quit now with a lack of consequence and ruin the games for other people who are playing and then joining into the game. SORT IT OUT

Just putting it out there and i really hope someone from 343 sees this because the join in session thing sucks. i keep joining games where my team is getting owned or about to lose. i pride myself on playing well and always try to win and im sure there are many other people out there who are the same and to constantly join games and get loses is stupid. it needs to be sorted out because so many people quit now with a lack of consequence and ruin the games for other people who are playing and then joining into the game. SORT IT OUT

I hear you. But there is another side to this. I have always hated it when I start a game and my entire team leaves, leaving me alone to fight 4-5 people by myself. Games like that suck. So, it's nice that people will be populated into games like that. This makes the overall experience much more enjoyable, in my opinion. I do, however, dislike being put into a game where my team is already getting crushed. I will say, though, that there have been many games that I've been placed onto the losing team and we end up winning anyway because the other team is just ******* around because they have the early lead.

It's a double edged sword, my friend.

• Like 1

I hear you. But there is another side to this. I have always hated it when I start a game and my entire team leaves, leaving me alone to fight 4-5 people by myself.

Hey, happens to me all the time. Do you get an itchy melee button finger everytime a team member is just in front too? I can't help myself. I just live for "ROUND STARTED.....BETRAYAL!"

• Like 1

Hey, happens to me all the time. Do you get an itchy melee button finger everytime a team member is just in front too? I can't help myself. I just live for "ROUND STARTED.....BETRAYAL!"

Haha. There's been so many times that I've "accidently" stuck my friends at the beginning of a match. It's hilarious every time.

• Like 1

And then there's the sticky exploding pistol thing. If my team is somehow still winning with me on it, I can really turn things around with that.

Are you talking about the Sticky Detonator? I love that thing. It might be my favorite addition to this game when it comes to weapons.