Limited Edition content gone!

Grant Boer

I purchaced the limited edition of halo 4 and downloaded all the content to my hard drive. I used the codes for all the extras and things were going great. My hard drive was filled up to the max with games so i transferred Halo 4 to my flash drive. when I went back into the game, all my extra content (Weapon Skins, Forest Armor, Emblems. EVERYTHING) was gone! How do I get this back?

• Like 1

I am in the same boat!!!! and it doesn't even show up on my download history from Xboxlive. this is killingme! why'd i pay so much for content to show up :*( it was there on launch night, then the servers crashed about noon on tuesday. Then i played last night and all my new maps and everything cept my assaigned symbol is there.not even my loadouts.. What gives 343.. i thought the game was promising, and after rethinking the XP cap, i like it now.. but the content.. why must it disappear with no trace to redownload :*[

Cept i didn't move anything to a flash drive,,, i havent put anything but my "Cronus" to use my ps3 controller. i just logged on and poof my stuff is gone..

Me to I had the fotus armor and one day i log on and my armor is gone and my loadouts are gone. I tried redownloading and it does not work. Now everytime i level up it says that the fotus armor is now unlocked but no where to be found. I really want that armor back. Is there any thing that 343 can do to help..

• 2 weeks later...

My specializations are gone lol, only two show up now. My loadouts were gone as well, had to redo them. Wait, did you actually get maps with that code? Cause I didn't get any maps when I redeemed the code.

That code is a pass to download 3 map packs when they are released over the next few months. :)

Before you go calling up Xbox I would wait for the servers to get back up to 100% because I know for a fact they would just say that its a server issue. It honestly just might be a server issue because my specializations are really gltchy. If their not back when the servers work again, then I would call.

Best of luck! :D