farisr

Sorry if this has been asked before or been addressed.

Are there any plans for campaign matchmaking like Bungie did in Halo Reach? It just made things so convenient if you wanted to play campaign with a bunch of other people at whatever time you wanted. Really great for a guy like me who either has friends that don't have a 360, or the ones that do are really busy and only available at times I'm not available.

And yeah, you can go online to some forums and post that you want to start a campaign up, you might get lucky and there will actually be people who want to play at that time that just so happen to be browsing the forums at that time as well, but typically what happens is, you get responses 2-3 hours later (from people who want to play).

so lame. like firefight in odst with no matchmaking. wtf is 343 doing? i dont care if you already have spartan ops which is a co-op mode. there is zero reason for the sp not having matchmaking. the campaign is so short i figured i would replay it online with 4 people only to realize 343 is incompetent and didnt include matchmaking.

so lame. like firefight in odst with no matchmaking. wtf is 343 doing? i dont care if you already have spartan ops which is a co-op mode. there is zero reason for the sp not having matchmaking. the campaign is so short i figured i would replay it online with 4 people only to realize 343 is incompetent and didnt include matchmaking.

343 wanted to have the most popular playlists ready when the game launched. And guess what? Most people don't care about campaign matchmaking.